Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   Project Avalon General Discussion (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Excuse Me!!!! (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=20935)

Carmen 03-13-2010 04:40 AM

Excuse Me!!!!

But what the hell does "In the Mist Mean",????:thumbdown:And why are Luminari and Anchor there!!:mfr_omg:

This place seems to have bonkers since Ive been away. Whats going on????:wall:

JesterTerrestrial 03-13-2010 04:47 AM

Re: Excuse Me!!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carmen (Post 255472)
But what the hell does "In the Mist Mean",????:thumbdown:And why are Luminari and Anchor there!!:mfr_omg:

Dear carmen

this place has gone completely mental!!!

I have no idea what is going to become of it all!

I have no idea what it means to be in the mysts but it seems like a lot of people have gone there.

no caste 03-13-2010 04:49 AM

Hi there Carmen! Long time no see!

Nebula9D 03-13-2010 04:54 AM

Hi Carmen, it means "imposed" silence. :wall:

Linda 03-13-2010 05:00 AM

I just posted this...

Re: Pls Note: **Avalon 2 will be Launching Soon!!**

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra
PA2 is GaiaLove and Céline's forum approved by Bill .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Awwww, now I understand.

I just saw a poster called Bob get banned in the chat room by these two for asking questions and making comments they didn't like.

I don't know her and asked the group why people were in the mist.
She said to ask a mod or admin so I asked for their names.
she said to ask gareth or gaialove, then suggested that I ask a senior mod called Samarkis.

When I asked why she had to use such foul language like fu.... and sh.....in a public forum, she said because she was angry and basically so what.

All she did was feel sorry for herself and go on and about how everybody blames poor her.

Soon, she became hyper when I asked other questions and I was told that I must have an agenda.

Very sad to see what happened to this forum. The handwriting is on the way.
Everyone stay safe and don't fall for any BS stories.

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...t=20924&page=2

Céline 03-13-2010 05:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Linda (Post 255481)
I just posted this...

Re: Pls Note: **Avalon 2 will be Launching Soon!!**

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra
PA2 is GaiaLove and Céline's forum approved by Bill .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Awwww, now I understand.

I just saw a poster called Bob get banned in the chat room by these two for asking questions and making comments they didn't like.

I don't know her and asked the group why people were in the mist.
She said to ask a mod or admin so I asked for their names.
she said to ask gareth or gaialove, then suggested that I ask a senior mod called Samarkis.

When I asked why she had to use such foul language like fu.... and sh.....in a public forum, she said because she was angry and basically so what.

All she did was feel sorry for herself and go on and about how everybody blames poor her.

Soon, she became hyper when I asked other questions and I was told that I must have an agenda.

Very sad to see what happened to this forum. The handwriting is on the way.
Everyone stay safe and don't fall for any BS stories.

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...t=20924&page=2

Your view of what happend in the chat channel is one sided..anyone want the logs of what happened in the chat..send gaialove a msg

Linda 03-13-2010 05:05 AM

I have the logs celine. Want me to post them?

Céline 03-13-2010 05:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Linda (Post 255484)
I have the logs celine. Want me to post them?

You mean logs of me going nuts and getting angry over being suckered into an easy bait game?

shrug..anyone wanna read that?

Carmen i am sorry this is happening..really i am...sigh

Samarkis 03-13-2010 05:11 AM

In regards to "In the Mists".........

That is our calling it a "cool down" period.........

There has been some issues of late that have caused quite a few mods to
be caught up in those issues and their responses were not helpful in keeping the peaceful atmosphere that is expected of Avalon Moderators.

For those that have issues with it.......that is yr opinion & somewhat yr right at this "old" Avalon.

HOWEVER, the New Avalon will be having higher ethics and standards of interacting with others.......Many may not be asked to join......Avalon2 will be for lightworkers and those that invision positive,tolerant community building and are willing to give of their time & wisdom in a team effort to help their communities in Realtime projects.........of every scale........thru-out the globe.

It is our hope this starts to clarify some of the changes that Avalon will be embracing......

In Light!
Samarkis
http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z...is/stars-2.jpg

Dantheman62 03-13-2010 05:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carmen (Post 255472)

Yeah run away while you can Carmen! It's a sinking ship!
The good old Avalon days are gone! :thumbdown: :mfr_lol:

ellie 03-13-2010 05:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Samarkis (Post 255486)

be caught up in those issues and their responses were not helpful in keeping the peaceful atmosphere that is expected of Avalon Moderators.

For those that have issues with it.......that is yr opinion & somewhat yr right at this "old" Avalon.

HOWEVER, the New Avalon will be having higher ethics and standards of interacting with others.......Many may not be asked to join......Avalon2 will be for lightworkers and those that invision positive,tolerant community building and are willing to give of their time & wisdom in a team effort to help their communities in Realtime projects.........of every scale........thru-out the globe.

It is our hope this starts to clarify some of the changes that Avalon will be embracing......

In Light!
Samarkis

Your joking right, this has to be a joke.

Oooh God, I am being surrounded by clouds. Run for the hills.

no caste 03-13-2010 05:27 AM

Quote:

HOWEVER, the New Avalon will be having higher ethics and standards of interacting with others.......

So it never was about truth. I'm glad ["2"] is invite only. That will solve the ongoing problems, won't it? No interlopers, nice and organized. No riff raff, like the government or sweet hits.

I'm glad that you agree that people who built that which is now worth having may have a piece to say. It HAD been about sharing information, not giving it from .... that place.

Higher ethics, and so many questions now.

Samarkis 03-13-2010 05:44 AM

So Glad that many of you understand self responsability.....

And civic duty..................

: )

Much Light!!

777 The Great Work 03-13-2010 05:49 AM

There's nothing new under the sun.:lol3:Like trying to find new water in a infinite ocean.:lol3:

TIC TOC :lol3:
http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/0186671fe7.jpg

Linda 03-13-2010 06:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dantheman62 (Post 255490)
Yeah run away while you can Carmen! It's a sinking ship!
The good old Avalon days are gone! :thumbdown: :mfr_lol:

Yep, the NEW Avalon is here.

Quote:

HOWEVER, the New Avalon will be having higher ethics and standards of interacting with others.......Many may not be asked to join......

Higher ethics?

Valued members may not be asked to join?
Interesting.......
:cup:

Samarkis 03-13-2010 06:17 AM

Quote:

Yep, the NEW Avalon is here.

Higher ethics?

Valued members may not be asked to join?
Interesting.......
:cup:

Dear Linda.....If you quote someone....pls do not change emphasis in the quote.....(as in my words, pls)

Those that are asked to join in Avalon 2 will be asked to participate beyond just the internet.....Your choice in putting the words "valued members" in- is yr opinion.....Not mine or Avalon.

Yes, Avalon 2 will be asking people to participate more than just internet....what a concept, huh??? AND, Actually make some positive change!!

Much Light to all!!
Samarkis
http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z.../LightBody.jpg

Zeddo 03-13-2010 06:25 AM

Quote:

In Light!
Samarkis

you mean pretty much as it was when it was a paid subscription and pretty much what the original intent was for Avalon?

LL&P

Z

Samarkis 03-13-2010 06:33 AM

Zeddo.....

Avalon 2 will be free subscription, however the feel will be like when we were paid subscription in that serious minded & responsable people will be interacting and helping with real time community projects of every scale,each according to their talents and resources....and most definitely with the original intent!!!

Much Light & Love!!!

Samarkis

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z...tus-flower.jpg

Linda 03-13-2010 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Céline (Post 255485)
You mean logs of me going nuts and getting angry over being suckered into an easy bait game?

shrug..anyone wanna read that?

Suckered into an easy bait game?

Because we asked questions or offered advice in a concerned way?
Please review the logs.

greybeard 03-13-2010 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Samarkis (Post 255526)
Zeddo.....

Avalon 2 will be free subscription, however the feel will be like when we were paid subscription in that serious minded & responsable people will be interacting and helping with real time community projects of every scale,each according to their talents and resources....and most definitely with the original intent!!!

Much Light & Love!!!

Samarkis

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z...tus-flower.jpg

Dear Samarkis
I can see the point of that, my only concern is that it sounds a little elitist.
I and many others have tried to lift the vision of some who seemed stuck in victim consciousness with out even realizing they were in it, and I know that sounds judgmental, but I spent great deal of my life there myself and without the help of others I would still be stuck in it.
It would be very easy to form a lovy forum and yes thats the true world but we aren't there yet, people need example and im not saying Im one, to be lifted out of negativity.
Regards
Chris

Samarkis 03-13-2010 09:54 AM

Chris! Blessings!!

I know of the concern some may have ....however, I believe that once
the New Avalon has opened.....many of those concerns will fall away.....

There is also plans for an outreach program to educate & enlighten
others with a panel of spiritual teachers......( of course still honoring free will choices )

I send all much love & regards.....

Samarkis

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z...California.jpg

Samarkis 03-13-2010 10:00 AM

Also..........

What has been a positive and great success here, will most assuredly continue at Avalon 2..........(Key word...positive!!! ) : )

In Light!

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z...et-saturne.jpg

greybeard 03-13-2010 10:02 AM

Quote:

Chris! Blessings!!

I know of the concern some may have ....however, I believe that once the New Avalon has opened.....many of those concerns will fall away.....

There is also plans for an outreach program to educate & enlighten others with a panel of spiritual teachers......

I send all much love & regards.....

Samarkis
Thanks for your reply Samarkis

I can see the sense of it.
Namaste

Floyd 03-13-2010 10:08 AM

The idea of a panel of spiritual consultants is an interesting one. Simlar in ways to the elitist philosopher kings in Plato's ideal state. I wonder what qualifications or qualities one needs to be such a guide and who decides that such qualities in a person are sufficient.
At university I studied cults and new religious movements and it is always interesting to see the trends in place before such a movement is born.
Avalon 2 may be practically focussed which is a good intent and may work..Then again it may not.

Harper 03-13-2010 10:18 AM

Very few will I suppose but anyway

Are you listening to this folks? A panel of spiritual teachers
What will the teachers tell us? i wonder whay will we be able to follow, will there be twists and turns and omg moments? But we will have Love and Light, we'll be fine, everythings fine

Nothing to see here-- move along