Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   News And Updates (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Yet another cryptic warning... (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=7741)

Avid 11-18-2008 09:35 AM

Yet another cryptic warning...

Israelis Signaling US Attack 'Far Bigger Than 911'
Oh really? Now let me see - the exhumation of the long-dead ex-CIA member Osama Bin Laden, and 'Al Qaeda' strike again?
Prepare for another inside job folks.
Surely they won't dare pull another false flag attack and expect to get away with it this time? :mad3:

enemyofNWO 11-18-2008 10:33 AM

Re: Yet another cryptic warning...

The game of the Israeli disinformation agencies is this : warn people that something is happening so they could blame somebody else when in reality the
Mossad / Cia did it .
The fact are there to see :
The world on terror is a fake .
The only terrorism is organized by the western CIA, MOSSAD , MI5 , ASIO and their collaborators in the EU .
More people die on road accidents and only an extremely insignificant number by "terrorism " .
The terrorist acts perpetrated by western agencies are used to reduce the human rights of the gullible population .
Osama Bin Laden is most probably dead since 2001 .
Osama Bin Laden was an asset of the CIA .
Al Queda = the database kept by the CIA with the name and details of islamic
fighters that helped in Afghanistan to chase out the Russian .
Al Queda was and is an asset of the CIA and the Pakistani secret service , now it is used as a scarecrow .

TranceAm 11-18-2008 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enemyofNWO (Post 82227)
The game of the Israeli disinformation agencies is this : warn people that something is happening so they could blame somebody else when in reality the
Mossad / Cia did it .
The fact are there to see :
The world on terror is a fake .
The only terrorism is organized by the western CIA, MOSSAD , MI5 , ASIO and their collaborators in the EU .
More people die on road accidents and only an extremely insignificant number by "terrorism " .
The terrorist acts perpetrated by western agencies are used to reduce the human rights of the gullible population .
Osama Bin Laden is most probably dead since 2001 .
Osama Bin Laden was an asset of the CIA .
Al Queda = the database kept by the CIA with the name and details of islamic
fighters that helped in Afghanistan to chase out the Russian .
Al Queda was and is an asset of the CIA and the Pakistani secret service , now it is used as a scarecrow .

Osama Bin Laden
(Fox news rename just after 911 to:)
Usama Bin Laden
usa ma B in Laden
USA ma(y) B(e) in Laden (as spoken outloud.)
Laden means trouble.
Yawn.
:mfr_omg:

Avid 11-18-2008 10:46 AM

Excellent replies thanks!
I wonder if another video will appear - oops - check beard the right colour, nose the right width. :sneaky2:

Harper 11-18-2008 11:06 AM

Don't you think that some of the 'get ready' stuff is becoming kinda apparent around us, I mean there's that army force preparing in the states, the UK has to be one of the most hooked up countries in terms of cameras and control in the world. I mean the people of britain are really always on camera somewhere. I live in France and they are closing down some metro lines next week to run security drills ..............its not so hidden at all, and that's the crazy thing for me is they are getting on with their plans right in front of our noses and no one bats an eye.

I was in New york 2 years ago and was totally gobsmacked looking out of my taxi window at an army unit with machine guns siddling down the street and peeping around a corner about 6 or 7 of them and I said jesus did you see that and no one apart from me and my boyfriend seemed even to notice. I know I'm a pretty observant person but this was ridiculous. People literally walked by them and didn't take it in. If I had not been a foreigner I would has asked what the hell is the army doing in the middle of the city especially when they have swat teams etc.... to do this secret work. But as I'm not favoured by the officials in the states (for a reason I have never been able to establish I am on their watchlist, as are thousands of others including my little quiet mother-in-law who is genuinely a little granny who goes to prisons to teach people to read)

I asked at the airport in washington once only to be told by the man at the desk, who was obviously of arab decent, that he was on the list also-- and had the highest security in the airport and he didn't have a clue why.

Humble Janitor 11-18-2008 12:24 PM

It's just the PTB at work, folks.

I would think that there are enough people who believe that 9/11 was an inside job. It's possible that they won't be fooled again.

Antaletriangle 11-18-2008 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harper (Post 82245)
Don't you think that some of the 'get ready' stuff is becoming kinda apparent around us, I mean there's that army force preparing in the states, the UK has to be one of the most hooked up countries in terms of cameras and control in the world. I mean the people of britain are really always on camera somewhere. I live in France and they are closing down some metro lines next week to run security drills ..............its not so hidden at all, and that's the crazy thing for me is they are getting on with their plans right in front of our noses and no one bats an eye.

I was in New york 2 years ago and was totally gobsmacked looking out of my taxi window at an army unit with machine guns siddling down the street and peeping around a corner about 6 or 7 of them and I said jesus did you see that and no one apart from me and my boyfriend seemed even to notice. I know I'm a pretty observant person but this was ridiculous. People literally walked by them and didn't take it in. If I had not been a foreigner I would has asked what the hell is the army doing in the middle of the city especially when they have swat teams etc.... to do this secret work. But as I'm not favoured by the officials in the states (for a reason I have never been able to establish I am on their watchlist, as are thousands of others including my little quiet mother-in-law who is genuinely a little granny who goes to prisons to teach people to read)

I asked at the airport in washington once only to be told by the man at the desk, who was obviously of arab decent, that he was on the list also-- and had the highest security in the airport and he didn't have a clue why.

Yeah it's ironic and downright cheek in Britain regarding cameras-they're everywhere;i have a couple of friends who've been stopped a few times by the police for carrying a tripod with an slr camera!!!
I think something's afoot i'm not losing sleep over it as i don't get much anyway!!lol.Just keep 'em peeled as shaw taylor used to say.Israel has asked the U.K. to stop Iran's nuclear program today
http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id...onid=351020104

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/p...pictureid=4813

777 The Great Work 11-18-2008 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Avid (Post 82209)
Oh really? Now let me see - the exhumation of the long-dead ex-CIA member Osama Bin Laden, and 'Al Qaeda' strike again?
Surely they won't dare pull another false flag attack and expect to get away with it this time? :mad3:

Thursday is 911:sweatdrop::smoke::smoke::smoke:

Seeker Mom 11-18-2008 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work (Post 82311)
Thursday is 911:sweatdrop::smoke::smoke::smoke:

Why do you think this?

I believe a lot of folks feel the same about the idea that 911 was an inside job just as they do the possiblility of UFO's and aliens -- they think only nutjobs believe in these things. I mentioned that I thought 911 was possibly an inside job to my otherwise very open minded sister and she stopped me mid-sentence and said she would never entertain that thought and to never mention it again.

The average American would easily believe our country has been attacked once again by Al Qaeda. In fact, I think many people expect it to happen any day. And once the mainstream media begins their narrative of who was to blame, the masses will buy it hook, line, and sinker.

777 The Great Work 11-18-2008 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seeker Mom (Post 82321)
Why do you think this?

I believe a lot of folks feel the same about the idea that 911 was an inside job just as they do the possiblility of UFO's and aliens -- they think only nutjobs believe in these things. I mentioned that I thought 911 was possibly an inside job to my otherwise very open minded sister and she stopped me mid-sentence and said she would never entertain that thought and to never mention it again.

The average American would easily believe our country has been attacked once again by Al Qaeda. In fact, I think many people expect it to happen any day. And once the mainstream media begins their narrative of who was to blame, the masses will buy it hook, line, and sinker.

The entire English language is a mathematic cryptic cipher.For example, sept 11 was also 711 from the word sept.Now we have Nov which means 9 and the 20th is broken down to 11. This is the way you hide intentions.
Disaster = Di- astar Di = 9 1111
ID = 9 11 11
Crisis = cr- ISIS
EVIl + VEIL
Paradise = Pair of dice
The entire langusge is coded this way. Take a look at my thread on Asteroids and 911 sequel. There is a distinct pattern.

Harper 11-18-2008 03:00 PM

Hi 777

How do you get 11 from 20? Don't you think its more likely that 911 is the emergency service number for the US?

777 The Great Work 11-18-2008 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harper (Post 82356)
Hi 777

How do you get 11 from 20? Don't you think its more likely that 911 is the emergency service number for the US?

Because in Pythagorean mathematics, all numbers higher then 9 are higher vibrations of the lower primary numbers. also Nov and sept are the numbers that connect with the sign of that month.

Harper 11-18-2008 03:08 PM

Oh I thought you were trying to use numerology as that wouldn't work at all in that case

Thanks for the speedy response

take care

777 The Great Work 11-18-2008 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harper (Post 82362)
Oh I thought you were trying to use numerology as that wouldn't work at all in that case

Thanks for the speedy response

take care

By the way the 9 was a clever way to hide the numbers 6 and 10.

Harper 11-18-2008 03:18 PM

Hey

You lost me again?

777 The Great Work 11-18-2008 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harper (Post 82373)
Hey

You lost me again?

In the esoteric teachings 6 is the number of matter. matter always exsist with its polar opposite so the line on the 6 is a slick way to hide the number one, or alpha and omega.

go to my home page and see the study i did on 666 and you will see how several ciphers are equivalent to 666 the number of life

bilderburger w/cheese 11-18-2008 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work (Post 82365)
By the way the 9 was a clever way to hide the numbers 6 and 10.

im not disputing what youre saying, 777TGW, [on the contrary- i enjoy your posts] but why wouldnt this have happened on nov. 9th? 11-9 would be 9-11 transposed. or even nov. 6: 11-6 upside down = 9-11. wouldnt that be the clearest?
additionally, nov 27th would be a possibility as 11-27 = 11-(2+7)= 11-9, or as non-americans would write, 9-11. am i completely off my rocker with this?

the UK bombings were on 7-7... how do those 7s play a role?

777 The Great Work 11-18-2008 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bilderburger w/cheese (Post 82439)
im not disputing what youre saying, 777TGW, [on the contrary- i enjoy your posts] but why wouldnt this have happened on nov. 9th? 11-9 would be 9-11 transposed. or even nov. 6: 11-6 upside down = 9-11. wouldnt that be the clearest?
additionally, nov 27th would be a possibility as 11-27 = 11-(2+7)= 11-9, or as non-americans would write, 9-11. am i completely off my rocker with this?

the UK bombings were on 7-7... how do those 7s play a role?

Because this is the ritual of scorpio the Assassin who stings the ego into self realization towards the dark night of the soul.This ritual starts on the 20th at noon. The 77 is the 14 pieces that Osiris was cut up into, symbolic of a fragmented conciousness. (IE two moon cycles) also remember one section was lost which was the phallic that was replaced by a gold member
(higher conciousness of self reflection) This is also another way to hide the equation pi.. 1314:thumb_yello:The soul is demented by ignorance and deceit; the advesary scatters and destroys the sacred Word which the soul collects and puts together to undergo initiation.

This is the same ritual that the katrina victims went through. Two weeks of Chaos. notice the sign below that was posted two weeks all over the New Orleans area before the actual event. the numbers are of death and regeneration.

Also the collapse of building 7 on sept which means 7=77
2007 - 7 bridges collapse in the US 77
It was Isis that had to gather the fragmented pieces of Osiris that were scattered across the Nile valley which gives us the meaning of CRISISThis is very important on a phycological level meaning a fragmented mind caused by life's Crisis.:naughty: This why it is important for us to RE MEMBER our divinity:thumb_yello:
Feel free to ask as much as you like. i love exposing these secrets. Whenever we dial 1877 we are invoking this ritual

http://freshimagehosting.com/images/...os4c9p69rs.jpg

King Lear 11-19-2008 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Avid (Post 82209)

http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/8003/osamaas6.jpg

GoingToFast 11-19-2008 03:46 PM

The name of the Satanic Synagogue is ASCKENAZI descendants of king Bulan, they are imposter's they are NOT of Gods chosen people the Hebrews. they have infiltrated all the true teachings of the world especially the Rosicrucian teachings. They are NOT the liberators of mankind.