Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   Off-Topic (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=53)
-   -   All is alive (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3413)

Steven 09-25-2008 10:36 PM

All is alive

Hi my brothers and sisters. Here are two small connected anecdotes.

They reflect what form protection may take during a catastrophe. First of all, know that we are alive beings surrounded and composed of alive beings. Sweet planet Earth is itself a very living being.

This information was public, by television. After the Asian Tsunami of late December 2004, two reporters went to a small city totally destroyed on an Indonesian shore. They were worried about a small island inhabited by native people. By boat, they headed to the island with a guide.

Before reaching the shore of this tiny island, they saw a man carrying a child on his shoulder. They were happy to see some were still alive. Once on the beach, they asked the man about their people and village. The man answered that they heard the spirit of the sea talking to the spirit of the air. They told the spirits that they were too little to be caught in their way. They respected their way and asked to be at peace. Nothing was done to this island. Not even a drop of salted water felt on it. The island was sitting right in the middle of the path of an enormous wave that destroyed the lands and cities.

Moreover, the two reporters talked about a pregnant woman who gave birth in a tree, 25 feet above the ground. Her and her baby were in perfect health, nothing was done to them.

There is not such a thing called coincidence. There is synchronicity. There is connection. But no coincidence. This, in the near future, will be the story of many. Even in the middle of the chaos.

On the other hand, I don't want you to contemplate chaos, know it, but don't contemplate it. Stick your thoughts to this tiny island and it's native living in harmony with all that is.

Namaste, Steven

Frank Samuel 09-25-2008 11:01 PM

Re: All is alive

Tears are pouring from my eyes Steven powerful story. Is hard for people to believe things which are so simple yet so true. You can control your reality.
I was dead one year ago. I could not walk straight. I walk with a limb for two years with excruciating pain, my heart pressure was so high I felt my heart about to explode and last but not least my lungs where permanently damage.
The doctors just told me there's no cure. Enjoy the time you have left.
Today I could run, breathe,play I am completely cure and I did it because I learn to control my reality. Is common sense for me at least. So yes those that believe it to be true can make your life a wonderful experience if only for
a blink of a second. Believe what you will, but are these your thoughts or thoughts implanted in your head by all the technology which surrounds you.
Who are we? where do we come from? what is our true potential? Are there others like us in other galaxies and if so are they more develop Intellectually , spiritually, or are they selfish egomaniacs like the majority of the worlds goverments? Feed your mind.. Good one Steve keep it coming my friend !!!:thumb_yello:

eris 09-25-2008 11:07 PM

Re: All is alive

bless you 2 you rock!! :flowers2: excellent story :wub2: