Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   Spirituality (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Timeline speeds down the SPIRAL OCT. 7th (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3993)

Suriel 10-04-2008 09:03 PM

Re: Timeline speeds down the SPIRAL OCT. 7th

Quote:

“According to the mathematical model, we should see approximately 61 more of these species-changing developments before 12/21/2012! All of the same magnitude as the three noted above! Again, it’s only a model, but they predict 18 of those changes on the last day, and 13 of those to happen in the last fraction of a second, as things accelerate towards that infinity point.

This means that we are going to witness many historical events before 2012.

Quote:

Rather than any possible trepidation at the idea of an “End of Time”, one should always remember that in cyclical (or circular/spherical locations such as the Earth), what might seem like “the end of the world”, may in fact be “the beginning.”
We will enter a new cycle with a higher vibration.

Nice article. I think that sums it up pretty well.

:)

ctophil 10-04-2008 09:24 PM

Hey everyone,

I normally don't quote the Bible, since this is mostly a secular forum. But I do have scripture that talks about days that will be sped up during times of tribulation. This goes together with your timeline speeding up from October 7th to 2012. Just to let you guys know, we have entered the Great Tribulation since October 1st. And I quote from the Book of Matthew:

Matthew 24:21-22 (King James Version)
King James Version (KJV)

21For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

22And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

-Phillip

Jonah 10-04-2008 09:37 PM

This info provided by Mckenna has been around alot longer than the bot stuff has.

DavidTangredi 10-05-2008 05:21 PM

I wanted to add a couple of comments on time and 4th Density, for those interested.

I do Akashic Records Consultations. Twice this summer, I had a very interesting experience while doing a reading, something I had never experienced before. Both readings were done in a room (different rooms) where there was a clock that ticked audibly. In both cases, I could actually hear time shift. While in the reading, the clock ticked either faster or slower than normal. Once the reading was done, the ticking went back to normal. I thought that was very interesting because although I had felt time pass differently (after the fact), I had never actually experience it moving at a different rate.

Now, as I am in the records regularly, I find myself getting all sorts of wisdom coming through. For example, I was told that
o 3rd Density is about expressing self and learning love (at least a minimal amount)
o 4th Density will be about expressing love and learning wisdom

The expressing of love will just naturally occur because of the new "rules" of the game. For example, telepathy and empathy will be normal senses in 4D. Consider the following occurrence:

You are at the market and some stranger is rude to you. In 3D, it could push a button and you can get angry or upset and react. In 4D, you would now have access to more information. Let's say that through the new senses, you learn that this person just lost a child to an accident and are very angry. Now that you have this additional information, you won't react as much as you will choose whether to express and how to express love (compassion) to this person.

Anyway - I found this information very enlightening and thought I would share it with you all. [They had me teach a class based on this and a bunch of other stuff I "got".]

Blessings to all!
David

p.s. This is just the Service of Other's 4D that I got info on.

inthemists 10-06-2008 05:59 AM

perhaps our own consciousness will determine how we perceive the ride down the spiral...apocalyptic for some...an epic adventure for others...
certainly beyond our wildest dreams....

hello everyone- something great has arrived...can't you just feel it?

joe2288 10-08-2008 08:45 PM

:lmao: haha guess nothing happened that big except for a little drop in stocks but thats happened 3 times in the past ten years

GoingToFast 10-08-2008 09:03 PM

:mfr_lol::mfr_lol:
Quote:

Originally Posted by joe2288 (Post 44381)
:lmao: haha guess nothing happened that big except for a little drop in stocks but thats happened 3 times in the past ten years

Hey man, haven't you heard of OCT. 14th that's when the "REALY BIG ONE´S" gonna happen whatever that is, all thees "big dates" and "big events" are just scams to make money from . IT´S JUST B.U.L.L.:mfr_lol::naughty:

hobbit 10-08-2008 09:29 PM

The really big alteration occured because of the moon, it was at quadreture, thats when it's side on to the alignment of the sun/earth, and when it's closest.
This is a matrix we are in, and a geometric matrix, nothing is how you percieve or have been TOLD.
Your eyes fool you.
The whole universe is about scale, and scale of stunning geometry, the position we are now is near the equivilant of reaching twelve O'clock on a clock face, it's about to gong.
We are on a spiral pathway that goes around and around ever getting closer to the central point.
I am alpha and Omega is in fact anode and cathode, positive and negative, dick and liddy, they are all just words.

This is an electrically driven universe, and the consequence/s of that are enormous, you have been TOLD that the craters viewed on thisplanet , the moon and all other planets are the result of metiorites, that rubbish, they are electrical discharge points, both inward and emitting points, thats what the radial marks show.

We must expect huge electrical problems, this will take down our method of so called generating electricity, thats rubbish too, they simply reconfigure what is already there, push it into a different pressure and stick a meter at the end to make you pay.
Electricity is everywhere, ask Nicola Tesla.

As we go further into the spiral point, there will come a time when we go through that point and then spiral outwards out the other side, possibly in the next dimension.
there the sun will rise where it now sets, as the spiral direction will be opposite to now.
At the spiral point, I consider all of the time of past, present and future will be there, and we will all experience that, we will all KNOW everything, a golden age of enlightenment, that will lead to thirteen thousand years of such, until we reach half way again where the scorpion will sting and the system will exhale and the planet freezes again, then the history of the past thirteen thousand years will repeat , but in it's own fashion.
THIS is the TIME to be here, cheer up everyone, it's gonna be a blast.
hobbit

Suriel 10-08-2008 09:32 PM

Good post, Hobbit! :thumb_yello:

tone3jaguar 10-08-2008 11:06 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by hobbit (Post 44452)
The really big alteration occured because of the moon, it was at quadreture, thats when it's side on to the alignment of the sun/earth, and when it's closest.
This is a matrix we are in, and a geometric matrix, nothing is how you percieve or have been TOLD.
Your eyes fool you.
The whole universe is about scale, and scale of stunning geometry, the position we are now is near the equivilant of reaching twelve O'clock on a clock face, it's about to gong.
We are on a spiral pathway that goes around and around ever getting closer to the central point.
I am alpha and Omega is in fact anode and cathode, positive and negative, dick and liddy, they are all just words.

This is an electrically driven universe, and the consequence/s of that are enormous, you have been TOLD that the craters viewed on thisplanet , the moon and all other planets are the result of metiorites, that rubbish, they are electrical discharge points, both inward and emitting points, thats what the radial marks show.

We must expect huge electrical problems, this will take down our method of so called generating electricity, thats rubbish too, they simply reconfigure what is already there, push it into a different pressure and stick a meter at the end to make you pay.
Electricity is everywhere, ask Nicola Tesla.

As we go further into the spiral point, there will come a time when we go through that point and then spiral outwards out the other side, possibly in the next dimension.
there the sun will rise where it now sets, as the spiral direction will be opposite to now.
At the spiral point, I consider all of the time of past, present and future will be there, and we will all experience that, we will all KNOW everything, a golden age of enlightenment, that will lead to thirteen thousand years of such, until we reach half way again where the scorpion will sting and the system will exhale and the planet freezes again, then the history of the past thirteen thousand years will repeat , but in it's own fashion.
THIS is the TIME to be here, cheer up everyone, it's gonna be a blast.
hobbit

Yes, glad you brought this up. For those of you in the dark about the electrical universe theroy you should watch this video. It is called thunderbolts of the gods.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...the+gods&hl=en

It is also important to point out that under the hyperdimensional physics model the energy of a planetary body is determined by the angular velocity in relation to the sun and the center of the galaxy. This has been mathmatically proven by Richard Hoagland and his team of scientists.

inthemists 10-09-2008 02:16 AM

iv'e always wondered if we are in an "electrical "universe, if electricity is
conscious....i think the universe is superconscious.....the electric universe theory is antiquated...sort of dark age stuff.....
however, i do agree, we are in for the ride of our lives...:yikes:

tone3jaguar 10-09-2008 08:59 AM

According to the hyperdimensional physics model all of the electricity in our 3d universe is being pulled out of the 4th dimension. Many people are unaware that Brook Maxwell's original work back in the late 1800's included a 4 dimensional model. He used this model to come up with all of the basic equations used by electrical engineers today.

A couple years after his death some other scientists swooped in and erased the 4th dimensional stuff, got rid of all of the original work and told everyone that it should really be a 3d model. So we where basically robbed of the mathmatics nessesary for free energy devices over 100 years ago. Makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Cymatic Veilbegone 10-09-2008 05:16 PM

just real briefly, kudos to everyone on this thread for their integrity and conviction to maintaining a positive tone. Moments like this continue to reaffirm my alignment with Avalon community and its energy.

Ive been silently following this thread and some others in astonishment over what appear to be a few presences/vibes that seem intent upon being argumentative purely for the sake of dissent, or perhaps in an attempt to lure threaders down a dark hole of anger and animosity.

Are these subversive attempts at what St.Clair describes as one bad apple (consciously) ruining the energy level of a group?

or ... is this a real-time example of unconscious polarization...happening right before our eyes?

..either way....wow!

Anyway, I dont want to dwell on this phenomenon too much... it doesnt deserve very much of my conscious energy, but I really felt I had to applaud all of you for not allowing another resonance to sway the tone or the topic. You guys all rock!

also...quick note concerning polarization/dimensional shifts based on resonance...

Cliff from HPH mentioned in his C2C interview that they also got some strange correlations for the coming years concerning people "dissappearing into thin air"... is this further support of the theory or just a strange coincidence? hmmm

CV

Suriel 10-09-2008 05:58 PM

Hello Cymatic,

I agree it does get frustrating when people try to knock you off your flow of energy. We can all benefit from staying focused on the material instead of debunking every thought on the forum. There are others out there that enjoy to argue. But anyway.... :thumbdown:

But to get to your question about the disappearing people. That is a very interesting subject to me. I believe it may have something to do with the time shift that will occur. I found a very nice lady that talks about this material. I enjoyed listening to her approach on how the Earth is splitting into two Earths. One will be the 3d and the other Earth will go to a new Earth Dimension. So when we ascend with the Earth, all the bad people disappear.
Now, I don't know if this will happen. So those of you that want to debate, I'm just sharing the material. I've always been interested in the Paranormal, so I tend to explore many avenues of open-minded material. It's just something fun and a hobbie of mine.

Cool stuff.

Here is the description and the links to Dolores Cannon:

Quote:

Description:
Lost Knowledge, Past Lives & ETs

Past-life regressionist Dolores Cannon discussed her recovery and cataloging of "Lost Knowledge." She said she's developed her own hypnosis technique-- taking clients into the deepest level of trance-- into a kind of "universal consciousness." During this state, she gleans information from them about their past lives, ETs, and the metaphysical realms.

"Everything has consciousness," and people have lived previous lives vibrating at different frequencies as plants, rocks, and even air, she declared. The ETs involved in alien abductions are among the "archaic ones" who created mankind—they're monitoring humans over health and environmental concerns, Cannon said. Their original plan was to create a perfect species who could live forever, without disease, but a meteor hit Earth bringing bacteria and illness, she noted.

The ETs built underground cities deep below the earth, connected by tunnels, with the entrances underneath pyramids, Cannon continued. She also spoke about 2012 in terms of being a dimensional shift into "the New Earth," and touched on her work with Nostradamus. She believes she communicated across time with the great seer, who told her the future is not set in stone, but there are certain "nexus points" (an event or personality) that have to happen.

Books

The Convoluted Universe - Book Three

Conversations With Nostradamus Vol. I

Conversations with Nostradamus Vol. II

Conversations with Nostradamus Vol. III

Keepers of the Garden
Part One
Part Two
Part Three
Part Four
Part Five
Part Six
Part Seven (2012, New Earth)
Part Eight
Part Nine
Part Ten
Part Eleven
Part Twelve

If you are in to this kind of thing you will enjoy Dolores Cannon. She talks about reincarnation, life after death, ETs, 2012, New Earth, and Karma.

Peace.

singyousing 10-09-2008 06:03 PM

Here is a link to a torrent download of Mckenna's timewave-zero software.
Most likely you will need a DOS emulator to run this program.

And here is a link to a video of Mckenna briefly explaining timewave-zero.

trainedobserver 10-09-2008 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suriel (Post 37284)
We are currently living in a 16 hour day in a 24 hour period. I have noticed that my minutes of consciousness have doubled from one to two.

How did you measure that? Did you make a chart of subjective time impressions over a period of time until you noticed a complete doubling? Other than doing that I don't see how one would be able to know. Everyone, as far as I can tell, has always experienced time as a plastic subjective individualized thing. The older you get the faster time appears to pass, however its an individual thing. The young are experiening time as you did as a youngster. Or so it seems. In reality, no one experiences 'real time' ... whatever that actually is, they experience their indiviudlized 'mind-time'.

inthemists 10-09-2008 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tone3jaguar (Post 44984)
according to the hyperdimensional physics model all of the electricity in our 3d universe is being pulled out of the 4th dimension. Many people are unaware that brook maxwell's original work back in the late 1800's included a 4 dimensional model. He used this model to come up with all of the basic equations used by electrical engineers today.

A couple years after his death some other scientists swooped in and erased the 4th dimensional stuff, got rid of all of the original work and told everyone that it should really be a 3d model. So we where basically robbed of the mathmatics nessesary for free energy devices over 100 years ago. Makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

by all means , an interesting theory, jaguar.

deb003 10-09-2008 06:57 PM

I think we're entering the Age of the Mystic.

Suriel 10-09-2008 07:10 PM

Hello Avalon Members,

I have been getting many questions about how time is speeding up. So, I found an article that talks about this material:

Quote:

Some people believe time is speeding up. This idea is based on observation that the difference between subjective and objective assessments of time have increased over the past decade. For instance, time seems to be flying by faster than ever, or what used to take several years to accomplish now seems to be taking place in just a couple. In the 2012 paradigm, this idea serves to correlate the prophesied dissolution of time with immediate personal observations. I believe two simultaneous phenomena are contributing to this perception.

The first is that there has been an ongoing reduction in novelty among trivial trends. This means an increase in routine and repetition in all things mundane, both personal and cultural. Television and internet have also become more deeply embedded in modern life, increasing the amount of time we spend being mentally asleep during the day, decreasing the quality and quantity of memories. Due to distraction, repetition, and routine, the recent past offers less memorable content to reflect upon and thus appears shortened. When consulting the calendar we therefore notice the days flying by.

The second is that there has been a simultaneous increase in novelty among spiritually significant trends. Rate of growth among receptive individuals in terms of awareness and emotional maturity is accelerating. You may have changed more in the past two years than you did in the five years before that. When more personal growth is crammed into a shorter amount of time, it appears that things have picked up pace and more ground is being covered more quickly.

The combination of “days flying by” and “having come so far in so few years” contributes to our perception that time is speeding up. These may both be symptomatic of the shift from 3D to 4D if we recognize that linear time is giving way to nonlinear time, that priorities are shifting from the trivial to the spiritual in accordance with the 2012 and related paradigms. Linear time is measured in increments of trivialities such as astronomical or atomic motions, while nonlinear time is delineated in increments of freewill progressions. With a shift of priorities, trivialities fade into a repeating background pattern while spiritual events (leaps in awareness and maturity) increase in their frequency and novelty, both of which lead to the perception that time is speeding up for different reasons.

We may extrapolate this accelerating trend into the future and conclude that in the end, linear time will mean nothing and nonlinear time will mean everything. Or to put it another way, trivialities and the calendar will cease to exist for us altogether while increments of spiritual progress and freewill choices will be the new standard.

There is another interesting trend worth noting, which is that the more recently a person awakens from programmed sleep and into the pursuit of truth, the more rapid his or her growth from that point onward. I know several people who started their paths in the 1960s and 70s, and it took them about two decades to complete the first pass of their research, to come full circle and finally see the bigger picture. My awakening began in 1993 and I did not reach that point until 2003, so about a decade. Those I know who began in 2001 reached it by 2004, so three years. Now I am coming across people who are doing it in under a year, sometimes just a few months.

Part of that trend is due to the increased availability, quality, diversity, and accessibility of information pertaining to matters of truth. Those of the 60s and 70s had books, newsletters, telephone, personal meetings and mail correspondence. Then came fax machines, personal computers, BBS networks, personal printing and photocopying. Then came easy duplication of storage media, the internet with its websites, forums, and radio shows, and now we have broadband internet, wifi spots, p2p filesharing and free video streaming. For all its downsides, recent technology has served to accelerate the awakening, albeit indirectly and at the risk of de-socialization.

Another factor behind that trend may involve the fact that it doesn’t matter when or how we start, but when and where we end up. In other words, it doesn’t matter that someone started early but took longer while another starts late and through some crash courses has reached similar levels of awareness. What matters is that when the time comes, people are on the same page and capable of carrying out what they came here to do, and so those who start late will indeed have to learn more quickly to be ready in time.

I think both the technological and metaphysical parts are related, the first serving the latter as part of some greater plan. And yes, I am aware that Ahrimanic/NWO forces are behind the flowering of technology, that the internet is the perfect device for profiling dissenters and so on, however the dark side takes a gamble with everything it does and risks having its means unexpectedly judo-flipped into accomplishing unintentionally positive ends.

Now if we project this trend into the future, we can see that there will be an increasing number of people awakening, and they will have to get with the picture quicker than ever, perhaps due to the simple spreading of awareness among those desperate for answers in increasingly desperate times. This suggests that demand will skyrocket along with the availability and quality of information, but supply can only meet demand if there are more sources available to provide it, more people refining and providing it. We cannot expect technology like the internet to stick around forever, and so dissemination of guidance and information may increasingly shift towards personal rather than technological methods.

In a practical sense, for us this means we would do well to initially become better educated on matters of truth and grow more skilled in communicating them. It is a good idea to become more streamlined, discerning, and capable of providing primary sources like books, websites, videos, etc… to the receptive when the occasion arises. Why? Both to increase our capacity to meet the potential future demand, and to presently act as a channel for synchronicity to trigger the awakening and empowerment of others.
We are the only civilization in the Universe that has created a way to measure time. And even this human made clock system is not perfect.

Is Time an Illusion? Good Question.

Quote:

Plato argued that time is constant - it’s life that’s the illusion. Galileo shrugged over the philosophy of time and figured out how to plot it on a graph so he could get on with the important physics. Albert Einstein said that time is just another dimension, a fourth one to go along with the up-down, side-side, forward-back we move through every day. Our understanding of time, Einstein said, is based on its relationship to our environment. Weirdly, the faster you travel, the slower time moves. The most radical interpretation of his theory: Past, present, and future are merely figments of our imagination, constructs built by our brains so that everything doesn’t seem to happen at once.

Einstein’s conception of unified spacetime works better on graph paper than in the real world. Time isn’t like those other dimensions - for one thing, we move only one way within it. “What’s needed is not to make the notion of time and general relativity work or to go back to the notion of absolute time, but to invent something radically new,” says Lee Smolin, a physicist at the Perimeter Institute in Waterloo, Ontario.

Others, including famed astrophysicist Stephen Hawking, note that time is defined by entropy. That is, the universe, in its current expanding direction, is becoming more and more disordered- entropy is increasing and always has been since the inception of the universe, as is time. Thus, time can represented as a measure of entropy in the universe.

Somebody is going to get it right eventually. It’ll just take time.

tone3jaguar 10-09-2008 07:15 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by trainedobserver (Post 45384)
How did you measure that? Did you make a chart of subjective time impressions over a period of time until you noticed a complete doubling? Other than doing that I don't see how one would be able to know. Everyone, as far as I can tell, has always experienced time as a plastic subjective individualized thing. The older you get the faster time appears to pass, however its an individual thing. The young are experiening time as you did as a youngster. Or so it seems. In reality, no one experiences 'real time' ... whatever that actually is, they experience their indiviudlized 'mind-time'.

What is actually happening is that the quantity of things that happen in a given 24 hour long day is compressing. So what he is saying is that the same number of happenings that used to take 24 hours now takes only 16. So we are fitting 1.33 days into a normal day as a rough estimate.

For some people this changed every day due to thier professions before it started compressing. For those people it is not that hard to deal with. However, for the people who had a set threshold for the quantity of stuff they could deal with in a given day it is a real bitch. Because of the elevated stress levels the time seems to go by much faster than normal. Time flies when you are busy.

Suriel 10-09-2008 07:17 PM

Tone3,

Excellent response!

:thumb_yello:

inthemists 10-10-2008 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deb003 (Post 45409)
I think we're entering the Age of the Mystic.

ahhh... and a very interesting thought...deb003.... perhaps even 3D and 4D sciences are becoming obsolete as we progress into the mists of singularity...

there is some fascinating material on this thread...which has drawn me to it..
thank you everyone ...

some other interesting material has been written by a senior scientist named
Dean Radin, PH D, with the institute of Noetic Sciences (IONS)..about
the conscious universe.. it is pretty edgy stuff...

" a conscious universe is the only one reality that can include human consciousness..and is relevant to the whole of human life"...