Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   Project Avalon General Discussion (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Bill Ryan's thread (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=17977)

kriya 12-07-2009 07:47 PM

Re: Bill Ryan's thread

Hi Bill,

Thanks for making the forum free it's much appreciated:thumb_yello:

Love Kriya

p.s I would be very interested to hear about your abduction experience if you are willing to share it.

Phtha 12-07-2009 07:48 PM

Hi Bill I just want to chime in and brown nose a little.

Thank you (and Kerry) so much for starting project camelot and avalon. You guys have done incredible amounts of good. Even if you only woke up one person that would be incredibly good, but you guys are at the front lines awakening the masses, and I thank you for it.

Opening the forum is great as well, it was starting to stagnate a little as mentioned.

And jeese... I didn't know Privite Eyes could access other peoples bank account information... that alone is wrong lol.

pineal-pilot-in merkabah 12-07-2009 07:53 PM

hi bill.
what are your future video interveiw plans or is it still just a case of winging it :)

did you do an interveiw with that polish chap?

i aqgree about that story guy i can now spot disinfo from quite a way off lol..

my antennae have been sharpened a lot in the last year.

whats happened to george green ??

will you be planning anythimng in the uk conference lecture wise??

sorry for so many questions ;/

take care:smoke:

tone3jaguar 12-07-2009 07:57 PM

Hello Bill, now that we have got your attention, I have a suggestion for the forum. Over in the Camelot area there is the section that is called Camelot Witnesses. I am kind of an organizational neat freak when it comes to digital stuff which is why my suggestion is that the posts in those threads be archived and those particular forums be closed since no one ever uses them anymore.

DOMINIC 777 12-07-2009 08:28 PM

Hello Bill,
nice to see you around
I am getting a bit disillusioned with E.T's, the more you do for Mankind ,the less help you get from them......ever met a Pleiadian?
dom

Karen 12-07-2009 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tone3jaguar (Post 195372)
Hello Bill, now that we have got your attention, I have a suggestion for the forum. Over in the Camelot area there is the section that is called Camelot Witnesses. I am kind of an organizational neat freak when it comes to digital stuff which is why my suggestion is that the posts in those threads be archived and those particular forums be closed since no one ever uses them anymore.

That's an admin issue and I've brought to Gareth's attention.

lindabaker 12-07-2009 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bill Ryan (Post 195329)
My solid opinion: Deagle is a very good man. We've spoken with him extensively, on and off record.

I had Dr. D's company's colloidal silver tested, and it meets and exceeds standards. Recommend. I will now have other immune defense products tested, although I wouldn't hesitate to use them without the test. I want to add one thing: Dr. D. made a remark that caused a lot of chatter. The remark about being a descendant of Moses. Well, of course, he could be! I know for sure that people keep very close track of their descendancy through tribes, to this very day. Not impossible or outlandish. Just my opinion, not trying to rekindle an old log! LB

BlackLight43 12-07-2009 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kriya (Post 195365)
Hi Bill,

Love Kriya

p.s I would be very interested to hear about your abduction experience if you are willing to share it.

My sentiments exactly!

Blessings!

GoingToFast 12-07-2009 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tone3jaguar (Post 195372)

I hope you don't mind me saying this tone3jaguar .. but there are two words here that makes the hair on my neck stand out and those words are "ARCHIVED" and "CLOSED", those words gives me the "JIDDERS", if you close them no one will ever use them or READ THEM again...EVER... So whats the point, leave'em be what's the harm of their mere existence.

jem284 12-07-2009 10:49 PM

Hi Bill
I am glad you are back on the forum.
Thank you so much for all the interviews that you and Kerry bring to Camelot.
They are awesome !!
So keep up the good work.
I was wondering if you or Kerry have heard from Arthur Neumann (Henry Decaon) or Pete Peterson and if they where going to do any follow up interviews.
I am very interested in knowing more about Arthur's experiences on Mars.
I think that would be a great interview!!
Thanks again~~:lmao:

Ross H 12-07-2009 11:11 PM

Thank you Bill,
I appreciate your responses to some of the questions.

Be safe and take good care.

Peace.

bushycat 12-07-2009 11:17 PM

Thanks for all, Bill.

Hope your day is getting much better.

Love Always,
Bushycat

Bill Ryan 12-07-2009 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kriya (Post 195365)
Hi Bill,

Love Kriya

Perfect timing, Kriya. It's all in here - just released about an hour ago.

[Edit: I'd posted a new video here, recorded by Freedom Central. It was a few hours old. I've just learned there were some reported bugs in the video. I'd taken all of Freedom Central's 18 separate parts and put them into one timeline, then re-exported it - seems like there was a repeated segment.

Believe it or not, I'd not even watched it all myself. I'd like to get this right while it's only had a few hundred views - also not yet announced on the Camelot site. I'll re-edit and re-upload it tomorrow. My apologies.]

Ross H 12-08-2009 12:08 AM

Bravo Bill,

I've said it before...Nothing really matters other than understanding who we really are...as this produces freedom. We must rise above the illusions of this exsitence in order to 'be' who we really are. Its all a game and we are just players.

Tap into love ppls and the game is far more enjoyable...:thumb_yello:

Peace always

joe2288 12-08-2009 12:14 AM

hey can somebody make a post of the main points covered in this video i don't

have two hours to watch the whole thing thanks

watermunky 12-08-2009 12:31 AM

Hey! it's been taken down already. Can someone please help I was realy wanting to watch this. I'm Bills biggest fan!

Karen 12-08-2009 12:35 AM

Freedom Central
18 parts
A little bit better video quality

Brinty 12-08-2009 12:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joe2288 (Post 195539)
hey can somebody make a post of the main points covered in this video i don't

have two hours to watch the whole thing thanks

It's a shame to be so "busy". :sad:

Lightpotential 12-08-2009 01:00 AM

Dear Bill,

If I may ask, I am wondering very much about what both you and Kerry think about Dan Burisch. Ever since the Zurich conference, he appears to have 'disowned' Project Camelot, and has written a lot of negative things about you and Kerry and also David Wilcock on his website, Eagles Disobey. Indeed, the vaccine issue seemed to be a very big point of contention.

I would ask, do you and Kerry still 'believe in him' as a witness, and that the videos as still appear on your site are correct, or has your opinion changed (perhaps radically?) as to Dan Burisch as a reliable source?

Sincerely

LP

watermunky 12-08-2009 01:06 AM

Thank you very much Karen

Magamud 12-08-2009 01:16 AM

Great work Bill thanks...

SWIFT 12-08-2009 01:20 AM

Hi Mr Bill Ryan,
Great work and totaly agree with the free soul,:mfr_lol:
Peace:thumb_yello:
SWIFTY

Seashore 12-08-2009 01:24 AM

Bill,

Please please please try to arrange an interview with Stewart Swerdlow. You'll be seeing him in February at the MKULTRA Mind Control Conference - how convenient! :original:

TRANCOSO 12-08-2009 01:38 AM

Hi Bill
Thanx for all the work & commitment you've put into PC & PA. Respect.
I also have a question.
What's your opinion - if any - on the Supriem David Rockefeller subject? Have you read Wes Penre's book/pdf? (If not I recomend it.) Is there a chance of an interview with Penre? I think that would be quite interesting, given the wide range of topics (Lucifer, Anunnaki, ancient Egypt, Thule Society, to name a few) that are part of his book.

pyrangello 12-08-2009 01:48 AM

Bill , On a softer note I think you should sell a line of that hat you wear, autographed by you , inflate it a bit so the proceeds go to PC, I am serious as I would be placing an order, PC / PA coffe cups too sitting right on my desk so you'll have more people asking what's that.

As I am religious to I do believe there is a god, angels, and saints have you ever considered doing an interview in that direction ? If not why? And there is a newsletter I recieve every month from Elizabeth Baron who channels St. Catherine www.elizabethbaron.com . Her channeled predictions do hold some merit. I will add learning on this site and PC has opened my eyes and mind to so many different dimensions but I have had many miraculous incidents happen to and around me from the ones I have listed above as well. Just your thoughts if you please.