Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   Project Camelot General Discussion (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Something is a brewing, HMMMM (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=16588)

tone3jaguar 11-01-2009 02:29 PM

Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

Update 11/1/09

Number of mother ships parked near Earth = 1,322

Number of the mother ships that are supply ships = 132

Number of craft parked in the mother ships = 73,123

Number of species of ETs currently involved = 58

Number of total ETs aboard all of these ships = 5,103,213

Number of Species of ETs that the Pasarions say will eventually be involved = 71

lindabaker 11-02-2009 02:04 AM

Thanks for dowsing every day now. Some of us may not check the thread every day, so maybe you could to start a new thread when the numbers get close to (what was it, 71?) with a headline, like, we are getting close to the possible "tipping point" or something like that. Wonder if it will take about three weeks or so? Have you dowsed the intentions of the various craft? Or am I starting a duality argument? Not with you, specifically, but generally.

no caste 11-02-2009 03:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tone3jaguar (Post 183518)
Number of total ETs aboard all of these ships = 5,103,213

T3 - Do you think it's come down to the bottom billion and top billion (earth's population re wealth/misery) ?

The bottom are too desperate to count in. Not wait, they'd be the first on board, if they could spare a breath for a prayer. The top are hanging on ...

2 billion unhappy people and/or big d*cks. That's how I see it. Well, in the end you do what you can.

tone3jaguar 11-02-2009 03:32 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by lindabaker (Post 183720)
Thanks for dowsing every day now. Some of us may not check the thread every day, so maybe you could to start a new thread when the numbers get close to (what was it, 71?) with a headline, like, we are getting close to the possible "tipping point" or something like that. Wonder if it will take about three weeks or so? Have you dowsed the intentions of the various craft? Or am I starting a duality argument? Not with you, specifically, but generally.

It's a good idea, but seeing as how all of the data so far is in this thread, I am just going to keep putting it in here.

[quote]
Quote:

Originally Posted by no caste (Post 183742)
T3 - Do you think it's come down to the bottom billion and top billion (earth's population re wealth/misery) ?

I do not really understand the question.

tone3jaguar 11-02-2009 05:54 PM

Update 11/2/09

Number of mother ships parked near Earth = 1,591

Number of the mother ships that are supply ships = 162

Number of craft parked in the mother ships = 111,239

Number of species of ETs currently involved = 59

Number of total ETs aboard all of these ships = 6,523,323

Number of Species of ETs that the Pasarions say will eventually be involved = 71

Looks like another star national has joined the group

TRANCOSO 11-02-2009 06:37 PM

My insider friend from the Sirian Council of Sport Affairs told me they're here for only one reason: tickets for this summer's World Cup Soccer in South Africa.

Oliver 11-03-2009 09:30 AM

Bad news: "Space weapons inevitable, says China commander"
If this is not only a tactical speaking, than it has huge negative implications.
To whom this message from China is sent and why now?

http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/technolog...hina-commander

Spregovori 11-03-2009 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oliver (Post 184138)
If this is not only a tactical speaking, than it has huge negative implications.

As long as people are stupid enough to allow it, the governments all over the world can do whatever they want to....with or with out "official story".

Oliver 11-03-2009 10:50 AM

I agree, Spregovori...except for the word "stupid". I would say "controlled".

Love&Respect

rhythm 11-03-2009 11:07 AM

i feel sure the inf on the 11 links.. are relevent to this thread
respect rhythmm ..(this is the latest from Drunvalo...)

eleni 11-03-2009 04:54 PM

I really enjoyed listening to Drunvalo......on those links.....

Jack 11-03-2009 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oliver (Post 184138)

There will be no weaponisation of space. You can etch that in stone and write my name underneath it.

Oliver 11-03-2009 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack (Post 184275)
There will be no weaponisation of space. You can etch that in stone and write my name underneath it.

With great pleasure, Jack :original:

mntruthseeker 11-03-2009 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack (Post 184275)

My exact sentiments. :thumb_yello:

tone3jaguar 11-04-2009 12:54 PM

Update 11/4/09, sorry for not dowsing it up yesterday. I was busy.

Number of mother ships parked near Earth = 1,616

Number of the mother ships that are supply ships = 193

Number of craft parked in the mother ships = 135,323

Number of species of ETs currently involved = 60

Number of total ETs aboard all of these ships = 7,416,428

Once again, another species has joined the group.

Spregovori 11-04-2009 01:08 PM

Latest numbers mean there is 1 space craft per 1100 sq km (size of Hong Kong) of earth land surface....which means the sightings should be increasing rapidly all over the planet

tone3jaguar 11-06-2009 04:27 AM

Apollo 8 UFO footage released

On another note, sorry I missed another day of updates. I got busy again and did not do it for the 5th of Nov. to tired now for accuracy and must do it tomorrow mourning.

tone3jaguar 11-06-2009 04:39 AM

waitinginthewings 11-06-2009 05:02 AM

I wonder if these messasges from the GFL are also being translated into various other languages & dispersed throughout the world?:original:

TRANCOSO 11-06-2009 05:09 AM

Just as I'd expected! SaLuSa is a bored American housewife/wich, on a large dose of Ritalin. Now that I can hear her, this Galactic Federation sweet talk is even more conspicuous than I already thought.
Great entertainment though!
Thanx, Jaguar!

FIIISH 11-06-2009 06:20 AM

That particular Salusa message resonated a great deal with me.

I heard much love, and truth-light.

Thanks tone3.

nagual 11-06-2009 08:27 AM

"November 4th, 2009. Note from Langa:

... in my last contact with Emmanuel, I asked if he could show me the Federation’s starships he mentioned before…

Next day I met him in the same astral spot we always meet. He ‘wrapped’ me with his Light and we become one single magnificent bubble of white light. We flew away from Earth at lightspeed and suddenly found myself floating in front of some building/temple with neither walls nor roof. Basically I could see only the floor, columns and some sort of furniture. The whole place seemed to be a hologram… Emmanuel explained me that that is the Akashic Records of our Galaxy, He introduced me to the record’s keeper… The Keeper told me I am welcome anytime I need information for the use of service to others, and only when I have a genuine need to know…

Suddenly we flew away through space, and stopped in a very quite/silence spot, I don’t know at what distance from Earth, but from that spot our planet appeared smaller than the Moon seen from Earth. From there, I saw thousands of spacecrafts all around our planet…

The vision of the Akashic Records and this one of the spacecrafts were of different nature. The first one had a holographic feel to it, when the spacecrafts appeared to be ‘solid’...."

©2009 Langa http://www.emmanuelmessages.com

tone3jaguar 11-06-2009 01:35 PM

Update 11/6/09

Number of mother ships parked near Earth = 1,854

Number of the mother ships that are supply ships = 283

Number of craft parked in the mother ships = 201,118

Number of species of ETs currently involved = 62

Number of total ETs aboard all of these ships = 9,461,375

Two more species have joined in. I am not making predictions on when, but I do not think that Wilcock and Bassett are on the wrong track as to the logistical convenience of a Thanksgiving Holiday (America) announcement. This is not something that the ET's have conveyed to me. I am just saying that it makes sense that it would happen then.

Sarahmay 11-06-2009 02:30 PM

I would rather that they disclose themselves instead of a PTB-spun announcement...at least it would make me feel better.

waitinginthewings 11-06-2009 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TRANCOSO (Post 185135)
Just as I'd expected! SaLuSa is a bored American housewife/wich, on a large dose of Ritalin. Now that I can hear her, this Galactic Federation sweet talk is even more conspicuous than I already thought.
Great entertainment though!
Thanx, Jaguar!

I feel SaluSa to be a male being.