Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   Project Camelot General Discussion (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   The Queen must go because she made a secret pact with Hitler and the Nazis (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=17056)

viking 10-18-2009 10:31 AM

The Queen must go because she made a secret pact with Hitler and the Nazis

Interesting article about the Queen ...(Fulfords Blog) there seems to be alot of info surfacing about this Family at the moment...needs to hit the mainstream...?!

Should she stay or should she go??

Oct. 17, 2009

The Queen must go because she made a secret pact with Hitler and the Nazis

The usurpers of the British throne who call themselves Windsor but are really Nazi Germans called Battenberg had better escape back to Germany before the English people find out what they have done.

The British “Monarchy” has been part of a long term German plan to subvert and take over the British Empire. During World War 2, the so-called “Battle of Britain” ended in British “victory” only because “Queen” Elizabeth made a secret pact with Hitler, according to senior MI6 sources. It was the British royals who arranged for Hitler’s deputy Rudolf Hess to parachute into England and make the secret betrayal of the British people. Hitler was secreted out of Germany after the war and went to Argentina where he lived to a ripe old age and oversaw the Nazification of the United States under George Bush (Scherff) Senior.

She along with Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands and other Nazi Bilderbergers were also in on the 911 attacks. They were also in on the plot to kill 4 billion non-white people and microchip the rest. And yes, these people gave their servant boy Obama the Nobel “peace” prize.

These genocidal scum are still hoping to install their one-world fascist dicatorship but it will not happen according to their plan. Our suggestion is they restore their honour by committing suicide.

Instead though, their next big 911 type move, apparently, will be to announce “first contact” with aliens. They may then also roll out some of their secret flying saucer fleet and try to fool the world. Well, they will only fool the fools. Nonetheless, we must not underestimate these snakes or let our guards down even for a second until their nightmare rule ends forever.

Should she stay or should she go??

viking

TheObserver 10-18-2009 10:43 AM

Re: The Queen must go because she made a secret pact with Hitler and the Nazis

Umm, wasn't she 'queened' in '52 after the war? I don't defend royal scum, but do think facts matter! :original:

morguana 10-18-2009 10:45 AM

off with her head! as they say in alice in wonderland, but then as with hydra another will grow back :mad3:

viking have you watched end game? expect you have, although im not a fan of alex jones he made some very good connections between the elite and the royal families of europe (also icke has in a couple of his books), its all about control.

Quote:

Instead though, their next big 911 type move, apparently, will be to announce “first contact” with aliens. They may then also roll out some of their secret flying saucer fleet and try to fool the world. Well, they will only fool the fools. Nonetheless, we must not underestimate these snakes or let our guards down even for a second until their nightmare rule ends forever.

or project blue thingy oct 28th 2011?

bou x

Jacqui D 10-18-2009 03:47 PM

Actually Observer the queen was crowned in 1953 it took place in westminster abbey, this was the year of my birth so i do not forget.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/d...00/2654501.stm
Also the name of the Windsors was changed because of the world war the royals thought it would not be good to be carrying a german name quite right they should have been lynched the lot of them if you ask me.
There real name is Saxe-coburg-Gotha!

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheObserver (Post 179041)
Umm, wasn't she 'queened' in '52 after the war? I don't defend royal scum, but do think facts matter! :original:

TheObserver 10-18-2009 03:54 PM

Yes the coronation was '53 but she was automatically queen when George VI died in '52, but yes nazi ties need to be exposed. :original:

Ammit 10-18-2009 04:08 PM

Looking at the history of world wide royalty, I find it strange how they all sort of share a similar name:

Isenburg
Auersperg
Waldburg
Trauchburg
Stolberg
Duikingberg
Luxembourg
Rosenborg
Württemberg
Rosenberg
Oldenburg
Ledreborg
Schaumburg-lippe
Schönburg-Waldenburg
Mecklenburg-Schwerin
Glücksburg

I bet there are more too.

Ammit

eleni 10-18-2009 06:00 PM

berg means mountain.

Ammit 10-18-2009 06:18 PM

Any idea on the burg or bourg?

Humble Janitor 10-18-2009 07:16 PM

Try telling that to Christopher Story. He still has his head in the sand in regards to always crowing about how the Queen is getting "screwed" by the inaction on settlements.

Christo888 10-18-2009 07:24 PM

Years ago David Icke (I think, maybe it was Stewart Swerdlow) was talking with George Nory about the size of the Queen Mum's coffin. I never looked it up but ya seems to be a large coffin for such a petite lady. I guess a nine foot tall Reptilian could fit in there! The Magical Grandmother she's called !!!:lol3:

Ammit 10-18-2009 07:33 PM

Jesus, that coffin is about 8 feet long.

Ammit 10-18-2009 07:41 PM

Does anyone know if she was cremated?

Vidya Moksha 10-18-2009 07:47 PM

and burg is castle in german. (feudal lords here)
But when was the last british monarch? i think i was hundreds of years ago, i believe we have had german monarchs in the Uk for some time now.

Ammit 10-18-2009 07:59 PM

The reason i ask is i am about 22.5 inches across my shoulders, there are 4 blokes carrying the coffin, now allow approx 3 inches between shoulder blades between them. you have 90 inches for the 4 guys, 5x3 inches =15 +90
= 105 inches/12 = 8.75 feet. The average crematorium in the uk can only deal with 7 foot coffins???

Humble Janitor 10-18-2009 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vidya Moksha (Post 179137)
and burg is castle in german. (feudal lords here)
But when was the last british monarch? i think i was hundreds of years ago, i believe we have had german monarchs in the Uk for some time now.

That's pretty screwed up though when you think about it. German monarchs in the UK of all the places. Gives credence to the idea of the Brits selling out to the Germans centuries ago, not around WWII.

Jacqui D 10-18-2009 08:33 PM

I think they are all buried Ammit and always in a lead coffin, yes it's right about that coffin it was huge.
The queen mum was an evil women although she always came across as the frail old lady NO SO!!!
They probably have got them all in some crypt somewhere ready to
re animate then.
If King Harold had not been killed at the Battle of Hastings we would have had a different royalty all together. It would have been british.
William of Normandy took the throne from Harold.
Our troups had no chance they fought a long tireing battle miles away from the fighting in hastings, then had to march days on end to return and took up the sword again for Harold, they were wiped out, This is how our heritage was taken from the Brits.

http://www.battle1066.com/

Ammit 10-18-2009 08:36 PM

I knew i should have punched charles in the gob when we last met.

Jacqui D 10-18-2009 08:44 PM

Ha Ha Ammit, Hm! he has a few clones too doesn't he?

Vidya Moksha 10-18-2009 08:46 PM

found this:
The current British royal family is of German descent starting from King George I of Great Britain from 1 August 1714. Born in Germany, at the age of 54, he ascended the British throne as the first monarch of the House of Hanover. His claim to the throne was from his mother, Electress Sophia of Hanover, who was the youngest daughter of Elizabeth Stuart.

I thought it went back even further, i would have guessed 1400 something, but i cant remember..the above is probably accurate.

I know the current lot started using the name Windsor as a PR job to cover their German name whilst the same germanic families were technically at war with britain. they thought windsor sounded very british lol :S
(The Windsor name now used by Queen Elizabeth II and other British royals only dates back to 1917. Before that the British royal family bore the German name Saxe-Coburg-Gotha (Sachsen-Coburg und Gotha in German). )

Ammit 10-18-2009 08:50 PM

He visited a machine making factory i worked at on his precious puddletown site, said what a great british company we were, less then 3 weeks later we were closing down because we were in the way of his planned Deli.

Cant spell the language im thinking of, but surfice to say he is a jumped up little s#'t of a b./`ard t@@t. Hope i never meet him or his clone ass brothers again.

Jacqui D 10-18-2009 08:53 PM

Yes Saxa-coburg-gotha if i have that right lol!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vidya Moksha (Post 179158)
found this:
The current British royal family is of German descent starting from King George I of Great Britain from 1 August 1714. Born in Germany, at the age of 54, he ascended the British throne as the first monarch of the House of Hanover. His claim to the throne was from his mother, Electress Sophia of Hanover, who was the youngest daughter of Elizabeth Stuart.

I thought it went back even further, i would have guessed 1400 something, but i cant remember..the above is probably accurate.

I know the current lot started using the name Windsor as a PR job to cover their German name whilst the same germanic families were technically at war with britain. they thought windsor sounded very british lol :S
(The Windsor name now used by Queen Elizabeth II and other British royals only dates back to 1917. Before that the British royal family bore the German name Saxe-Coburg-Gotha (Sachsen-Coburg und Gotha in German). )

Ammit 10-18-2009 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jacqui D (Post 179161)
Yes Saxa-coburg-gotha if i have that right lol!!

yeah, alle Eidechse **** Köpfe, in german, lol

Jacqui D 10-18-2009 09:01 PM

Blimey Ammit you've gone all german on me now lol!!! what does that mean!!!!
I had a real good joke then but Nah!!!! i would have got it taken off lol!!!! Basil fawlty comes to mind ha ha

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ammit (Post 179163)
yeah, alle Eidechse **** Köpfe, in german, lol

Ammit 10-18-2009 09:05 PM

LOL , if i remembered german at school corectly then i believe its, :
yeah, all lizard **** heads.

Pm the joke...

Ammit 10-18-2009 09:07 PM

Royalty, sind meine reinrassigen british ass sie ...