Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   Project Avalon General Discussion (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Sychophancy (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=20996)

hobbit 03-15-2010 05:06 PM

Sychophancy
 
I am personally offended and sick of the destructive and vindictive message that is coming from kerry Cassidy.
If ever the saying,
POT CALLING KETTLE BLACK,
applied to anyone it is to Her.
I couldn't give a monkeys chuff about currying favour or **** licking with anyone.
I do care about the future of my children and grand children in particuler and all others that deserve a fair chance on this planet, and mistakedly assumed this was the melting pot of developing such things.
Will someone ask Her to stop been like a spoilt little girl.
And I want an apology.

The above reference is in her blog on projectcamelot productions , I think, theres that many bits it's crazy.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sycophancy

She hides behind saying "I have heard"
Thats no excuse and smearing crap about always leaves a stain.
Hobbit

hobbit 03-15-2010 05:34 PM

Re: Sychophancy
 
Here's the link, I spelt the header wrong in my temper, I reckon She should name who She is on about or apologise.
WHO are the plants?
WHO are the sycophants
Otherwise I for one am out of here for good.
http://projectcamelotproductions.com/blog-hp.html
hobbit,
not happy.

hobbit 03-15-2010 09:25 PM

Re: Sychophancy
 
It appears as though I am talking to Myself here, or to a lot of plants or weeds who are too scared to comment, totally bizarre.
She has insinuated that this place is riddled with self seeking **** lickers or plants, whatever they are ,apart from daffodils etc?
And nobody says anything, hmmmm.
I have never heard a plant say anything.

Hobbit

Rocky_Shorz 03-15-2010 09:58 PM

Re: Sychophancy
 
maybe she was just trying to be humorous about the elephant in the room...

http://thumb14.webshots.net/t/38/39/...0joietc_th.jpg

Full size

seeingterra 03-15-2010 09:59 PM

Re: Sychophancy
 
If you read some of her latest posts here before that blog post, you will see she is referring to certain members of the administration. I would not take it so personal :)

All the best,

Tommy

lightblue 03-15-2010 10:10 PM

Re: Sychophancy
 
you are not talking to yourself hobbit, only many have not read it...i happened to have done so this morning and true it sounds a low blow..written in bad taste..i then got about finding out the way how to un-sign myself from the PLW (i singned on in its really early days when the whole thing sounded interesting)..however, the feature that would enable you to un-sign from there is unavailable...so i guess they'll always have a record of my signing up.. best wishes l :original:



----------

morem 03-15-2010 10:12 PM

Re: Sychophancy
 
Hi Hobbit

I don't know why anyone has not posted perhaps they have no opinion or are to tired form the long out drag out chaos. :wall:

I have just read the blog she posted and well to be honest I am not surprised by her comments. To tell you the truth who is to say she is wrong. Look what is going on here. :shocked: Does anyone really know?
I'm not stating she is right or wrong just in titled to her opinion.

I'm staying on focus on the things I can do and that is trying to stay grounded, bring as much love and light to the world as I can. We all have to take responsibility for our actions and we all have to do our own spiritual work.

I'm sorry but her comments don't bug me like they do you. I am not taking it personally. I see it has chatter and another chance to dig on an open wound.

Best of wishes to you.

hobbit 03-15-2010 10:12 PM

Re: Sychophancy
 
I do take it personally, and find it amazing.
This is not just anyone or any normal poster saying this, it is one of the two founders of this whole juggernaut.
It struck Me as vindictive and destructive and aimed at creating division, unless She explains Her reasonings then I for one will have no respect at all for Her.
The very phrase She used looks like a good fit for Her to wear, imo.
If't cap fit's wear it.
But there You go, I am just a little invisable hobbit.
Hobbit

lightblue 03-15-2010 10:18 PM

Re: Sychophancy
 
Quote:

It struck Me as vindictive and destructive and aimed at creating division, unless She explains Her reasonings then I for one will have no respect at all for Her.
i think you are spot on..

and she won't be able to say soemone else put tho words in her mouth..total loss of tact and good taste..sounded really desparete in essence...bw
l




...........

seeingterra 03-15-2010 10:24 PM

Re: Sychophancy
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by lightblue (Post 257357)
you are not talking to yourself hobbit, only many have not read it...i happened to have done so this morning and true it sounds a low blow..written in bad taste..i then got about finding out the way how to un-sign myself from the PLW (i singned on in its really early days when the whole thing sounded interesting)..however, the feature that would enable you to un-sign from there is unavailable...so i guess they'll always have a record of my signing up.. best wishes l :original:



----------

Funny how you manage to do some complaining about PLW wherever I post lightblue, nice little way of blowing off steam, good for you. However, have you ever thought that it might be more simple to send me an e-mail with your user data so I can simply delete you? It seems you like to debate, again good for you, not of any consequence.

Hobbit; As many has difference in opinion here, I do relate to your distaste in these past weeks statements. However, if you wish to see Kerry's reasons I urge you to look at her posts on the forum regarding the subject.

Take care,

All the best

Tommy

hobbit 03-15-2010 10:27 PM

Re: Sychophancy
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by seeingterra (Post 257371)
Funny how you manage to do some complaining about PLW wherever I post lightblue, nice little way of blowing off steam, good for you. However, have you ever thought that it might be more simple to send me an e-mail with your user data so I can simply delete you? It seems you like to debate, again good for you, not of any consequence.

Hobbit; As many has difference in opinion here, I do relate to your distaste in these past weeks statements. However, if you wish to see Kerry's reasons I urge you to look at her posts on the forum regarding the subject.

Take care,

All the best

Tommy

What posts?
hobbit

lightblue 03-15-2010 10:37 PM

Re: Sychophancy
 
Quote:

Funny how you manage to do some complaining about PLW wherever I post lightble, nice little way of blowing off steam, good for you. However, have you ever thought that it might be more simple to send me an e-mail with your user data so I can simply delete you? It seems you like to debate, good for you.
hi tommy

that's because, as of late, whenever you are here you are here to promote the PLW..and i am sure you can accept that in my view that forum is a non starter, based on not so good energies..and the coincidence is a coincidence, we just coincide more often than you'd think..

i accepted already that i may have to leave my record on PLW with no steam to blow off..i was not in rage about it, i was in rage about what hobbit quotes in his opening post..it lacks tact and good taste..

i thank you for letting me know i need to write to you so i can un-sign. may i un-sign please?

thanks l




-------

seeingterra 03-15-2010 10:49 PM

Re: Sychophancy
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by lightblue (Post 257387)
hi tommy

that's because, as of late, whenever you are here you are here to promote the PLW..and i am sure you can accept that in my view that forum is a non starter, based on not so good energies..and the coincidence is a coincidence, we just coincide more often than you'd think..

i accepted already that i may have to leave my record on PLW with no steam to blow off..i was not in rage about it, i was in rage about what hobbit quotes in his opening post..it lacks tact and good taste..

i thank you for letting me know i need to write to you so i can un-sign. may i un-sign please?

thanks l

-------

I don't want to leave the topic, but just wanted to let you know that I deleted you from our records, so no worries.

We unquestionably have a difference of opinion on things, nothing wrong with that.
Yes I have been promoting PLW to the members who leave, I see nothing wrong about that, I am sorry you do.

And I can understand why you would agree with what Hobbit stated, I can understand that someone might not like the statements.

Hobbit; Just go to Kerry's profile, statistics and show all posts.
If you have not read it, it might give some more insight into why she states what she states, it may not change your mind, but it will make the puzzle more complete anyways..

All the best,

Tommy

hobbit 03-15-2010 10:52 PM

Re: Sychophancy
 
I just went through Kerry Cassidy's posts on here, 146 in total, the most telling was where She said Bill didn't have the intelligence etc etc, hmmmm.

146 posts on a forum You started and founded, sorry that say's a lot also.

I have brought a lot of cheese over from France through the years, and sometimes I leave it in the vehicle when it's too hot, boy does it smell, and so does something around here, which is a sickner to say the least.
hobbit

lightblue 03-15-2010 10:53 PM

Re: Sychophancy
 
Quote:

I don't want to leave the topic, but just wanted to let you know that I deleted you from our records, so no worries.

We unquestionably have a difference of opinion on things, nothing wrong with that.

And I can understand why you would agree with what Hobbit stated, I can understand that someone might not like the statements.


thanks, that was helpful l






----------------

lightblue 03-15-2010 11:27 PM

Re: Sychophancy
 
hi tommy

cheekily, you eddited and added this satetment to your original one
Quote:

Yes I have been promoting PLW to the members who leave, I see nothing wrong about that, I am sorry you do.
- since i answered to your post, or else i'd have never put: Thanks That's Helpful..I do not think it helps as help is not asked for!!! it's not about wrong or right, it's about being gracious and honourable, or not..l :



.................
:wink2:

seeingterra 03-15-2010 11:31 PM

Re: Sychophancy
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by lightblue (Post 257421)
hi tommy

cheekily, you eddited and added this satetment to your original one - since i answered to your post, or else i'd have never put: Thanks That's Helpful..I do not think it helps as help is not asked for!!! it's not about wrong or right, it's about being gracious and honourable, or not..l :



.................
:wink2:

Fine, I see little honour in this forum at the moment, at least with the ones running the place. There is much going on here that no-one asked for.

Now we should let this post stay on topic.

Artycarl 03-15-2010 11:32 PM

Re: Sychophancy
 
I took a look at the link but my eye was drawn to the item about raising money for an interview. I dont know about anyone else but that feels wrong to me.

I dont have anything personally against Kerry, I have enjoyed her interviews with Bill but something about Project Camelot Productions makes me feel uneasy.

Is it just me or does anyone else feel that throwing money at potential whistleblowers is a recipe for disaster. Are PCP going to start a 'Camelot badged' conference tour with a band of eager 'regulars' fighting for centre stage.

lightblue 03-15-2010 11:36 PM

Re: Sychophancy
 
but tommy

Quote:

Fine, I see little honour in this forum at the moment, at least with the ones running the place. There is much going on here that no-one asked for.

Now we should let this post stay on topic.
__________________
Website Administrator,
Project Light Warrior


we are on topic l



:wink2:

.....................

seeingterra 03-15-2010 11:43 PM

Re: Sychophancy
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by lightblue (Post 257428)
but tommy





we are on topic l



:wink2:

.....................


lol, yeah, but I was most thinking that we got our little discussion in two threads now, I just assumed the OP did not intend for us to have our discussion here.. Sorry about that..

Perhaps we should get our own forum lightblue? I am sure we could fill it up rather quick.. ;)

pineal-pilot-in merkabah 03-15-2010 11:51 PM

Re: Sychophancy
 
kerry did actually come out and mention 3 tone jaguar when all this boring nonsense kicked off. so she isnt hiding names or anything. he has alrady defended himself.

anyway at somepoint all this cyber practice will have to be aplied in the real world outside (whatever that is). to do real work and progress we will haveto leave our terminal s behind and face actual flesh humans.the real answers are to be found outside the internet , thats where the real work is. the internet is just an information libruary.

lightblue 03-15-2010 11:52 PM

Re: Sychophancy
 
Quote:

Perhaps we should get our own forum lightblue? I am sure we could fill it up rather quick.

i've no such plans...the vibe here is picking up fast and i do like the lot. :wub2::wub2::wub2:, don't you?








....................

Rocky_Shorz 03-15-2010 11:55 PM

Re: Sychophancy
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by seeingterra (Post 257435)
lol, yeah, but I was most thinking that we got our little discussion in two threads now... ;)

just a side note, did you realize Avalon 2 was linked to Project Light Warrior Forum?

of course we will need to register to step across and join your discussions so don't ruffle too many feathers... ;-)

I keep telling everyone we are one big family that will be back together soon...

and yes I see Kerry's smiling face in our future too...

as for plants well I don't have a very green thumb and they all seem to die off... maybe it's this new fertilizer gun... :mf_plasmawhore:

xbusymom 03-15-2010 11:55 PM

Re: Sychophancy
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Artycarl (Post 257425)
I took a look at the link but my eye was drawn to the item about raising money for an interview. I dont know about anyone else but that feels wrong to me.

I dont have anything personally against Kerry, I have enjoyed her interviews with Bill but something about Project Camelot Productions makes me feel uneasy.

Is it just me or does anyone else feel that throwing money at potential whistleblowers is a recipe for disaster. Are PCP going to start a 'Camelot badged' conference tour with a band of eager 'regulars' fighting for centre stage.

now-now, tut-tut... just because someone throws around some unprofessional statements because of high-emotions doesn't mean that we need to follow suit...

I am quite sure that no one knows the whole story - because we are not Bill or Kerry...

Hobbit: I do feel for you, and it would make me angry too, if I knew, with all certainty- that is was me (you) she was personally slandering, but I think we all should take the attitude of the old playground chant "sticks and stones..." and get back to focusing on the positive change we all want to work on... Right? Are you really gonna let her run you off of the board with this little bit of mud-slinging-- If you do, then she wins!

we can only combat the forces of evil with energies of good-- BE the example you want to see in the world!

carriblu 03-15-2010 11:58 PM

Re: Sychophancy
 
is it not clear that there are people here who want to tear up the place? those are the people she is referring to. your post seems very instigative like you want people to get fired up at kerry when she is just making a coment to show her sadness over the lack of unity here. i am sure she wants the best for avalon and would never name call people who are here for the right reasons.

hobbit 03-16-2010 12:06 AM

Re: Sychophancy
 
I for one have no problem with any discussion within any thread, I hate rules.
If you were a bunch of friends sat around a camp fire talking, there is no way You would stick to just one topic, and We are friends are we not ???

I haven't noticed any sycho plants or whatever was hinted at here, I have a mental image of triffids now running amok in avalon.

And talking of friends, let's hope Kerry realises how many She has here, even if some of us are a little bit ****** off at the mo, friends will be friends, right to the end.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAQ4sJZ5IsU
hobbit

bashi 03-16-2010 01:52 AM

Re: Sychophancy
 
I am cool about her statements.
Let her pay 1500$ for a 30 minute interview, use the SUN as reference and the Lord of the Rings as proof etc...
I don't kerry any more.
She has made a joke out of herself. Let the joker joke. I can't argue about a fool`s statement.
It's just such a pity.

lightblue 03-16-2010 09:49 AM

Re: Sychophancy
 
your font colour's good

.................................

celestial blue augments the sight of those that see l




..............................................

seeingterra 03-16-2010 01:49 PM

Re: Sychophancy
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rocky_Shorz (Post 257440)
just a side note, did you realize Avalon 2 was linked to Project Light Warrior Forum?

of course we will need to register to step across and join your discussions so don't ruffle too many feathers... ;-)

I keep telling everyone we are one big family that will be back together soon...

and yes I see Kerry's smiling face in our future too...

as for plants well I don't have a very green thumb and they all seem to die off... maybe it's this new fertilizer gun... :mf_plasmawhore:

First lightblue; Yeah, it seems to be picking up ;)

Yeah, I noticed they put a category up there for PLW, that was considerate of them. However, our forums have been moved to PLW itself, so I guess we won't need them any more, but again, nice gesture..

Rocky_Shorz 03-16-2010 04:03 PM

Re: Sychophancy
 
how in the world can you be leading light warriors when you are continuously so negative..

You should be on here saying WOW you should see what we are doing... This game is going to be incredible...

Gee I wish a few of the enlightened ones would come share some of their wisdom...

instead of "awww, sorry to see this miserable ship sinking before you die let me know so I can toss you a piece of wood that hopefully will float..."

Cheer up, you're only 22 and have been given the chance on an incredible project...

show us a little of your character...

Did you ever consider that I would love to help create video games, I've played enough of them to know what is cool.

Get off these depressing topics and start a new thread telling us what you are doing and not letting us think it is a bunch of people standing around holding candles saying... ummmmmmmmmm :roll1:

seeingterra 03-16-2010 04:17 PM

Re: Sychophancy
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rocky_Shorz (Post 257906)
how in the world can you be leading light warriors when you are continuously so negative..

You should be on here saying WOW you should see what we are doing... This game is going to be incredible...

Gee I wish a few of the enlightened ones would come share some of their wisdom...

instead of "awww, sorry to see this miserable ship sinking before you die let me know so I can toss you a piece of wood that hopefully will float..."

Cheer up, you're only 22 and have been given the chance on an incredible project...

show us a little of your character...

Did you ever consider that I would love to help create video games, I've played enough of them to know what is cool.

Get off these depressing topics and start a new thread telling us what you are doing and not letting us think it is a bunch of people standing around holding candles saying... ummmmmmmmmm :roll1:


Yeah, I see that I get emotional around these topics, but that is due to so much that have happened over the last months.

I am leaving this forum as soon as the avalon2 transfer is complete,
sorry about negative energy, I get infected by it around here, and that has nothing to do with the members them self.

I will not participate in any more of these topics from now.
(except perhaps one discussion that needs to be finished)

Updates on PLW development happens at PLW btw.

All the best,

Tommy

CÚline 03-16-2010 04:19 PM

Re: Sychophancy
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by seeingterra (Post 257927)
Yeah, I see that I get emotional around these topics, but that is due to so much that have happened over the last months.(please allow the others that same feeling)

I am leaving this forum as soon as the avalon2 transfer is complete,
sorry about negative energy, I get infected by it around here, and that has nothing to do with the members them self.

I will not participate in any more of these topics from now.
(except perhaps one discussion that needs to be finished)

Updates on PLW development happens at PLW btw.

All the best,

Tommy



I ask..in love and light.. for understanding..

Enough perpetuating negativity..

We are the physical manifestation of Humanities awakening...

Rocky_Shorz 03-16-2010 04:31 PM

Re: Sychophancy
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by seeingterra (Post 257927)
Yeah, I see that I get emotional around these topics, but that is due to so much that have happened over the last months.

I am leaving this forum as soon as the avalon2 transfer is complete,
sorry about negative energy, I get infected by it around here, and that has nothing to do with the members them self.

I will not participate in any more of these topics from now.
(except perhaps one discussion that needs to be finished)

Updates on PLW development happens at PLW btw.

All the best,

Tommy

Well let me give you all a small suggestion...

stop thinking of it as Project Avalon 1 and 2...

it always has been and always will be Project Avalon...

I would like to see you on Project Avalon mirroring the bright points of what is going on in PLW.

Let people be drawn to your site out of interest in what is happening there...

From what I have gathered, you are a bunch of trainees coming out of boot camp with great ideals, but no combat experience.

What light warriors are fighting is only what you have learned through reading and discussions.

Have you ever thought that maybe it would be good to have a few combat veterans involved that have actually looked your enemy in the eye and can describe from experience what you will be up against in battle.

You will find many here on Avalon that haven't taken the time to join your site because of no interest.

This huge gathering at Avalon is because we have gotten to know Bill and Kerry over the years, we have watched them in action their laughter, their amazement and their fear.

We have been drawn into a gathering meant for us... Though at this point most don't have a clue why.

Some have been here to share wisdom, but most have been following along and reading to learn.

Take this chance up on the stage to toss out your pitch and tell everyone what Project Light Warrior is all about.

I hope you understand what you have been offered by Avalon is a gift and you shouldn't be turning it down or walking away...

seeingterra 03-16-2010 04:41 PM

Re: Sychophancy
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rocky_Shorz (Post 257937)
Well let me give you all a small suggestion...

stop thinking of it as Project Avalon 1 and 2...

it always has been and always will be Project Avalon...

I would like to see you on Project Avalon mirroring the bright points of what is going on in PLW.

Let people be drawn to your site out of interest in what is happening there...

From what I have gathered, you are a bunch of trainees coming out of boot camp with great ideals, but no combat experience.

What light warriors are fighting is only what you have learned through reading and discussions.

Have you ever thought that maybe it would be good to have a few combat veterans involved that have actually looked your enemy in the eye and can describe from experience what you will be up against in battle.

You will find many here on Avalon that haven't taken the time to join your site because of no interest.

This huge gathering at Avalon is because we have gotten to know Bill and Kerry over the years, we have watched them in action their laughter, their amazement and their fear.

We have been drawn into a gathering meant for us... Though at this point most don't have a clue why.

Some have been here to share wisdom, but most have been following along and reading to learn.

Take this chance up on the stage to toss out your pitch and tell everyone what Project Light Warrior is all about.

I hope you understand what you have been offered by Avalon is a gift and you shouldn't be turning it down or walking away...


Hi, thanks for a good honest reply, I like the way you think :)

Just to answer the input regarding combat veterans;
Yes, it is a good idea, and we are in fact in the process of making that happen. Many readers will be pleased with some of whom it is ;)
Sorry, can't say any more about it now because the arrangement is in the works.

PS: Kerry is the founder of PLW, I am currently just active in the project management side of things, I am also currently Kerry's webmaster on her sites.

Regarding staying around;
Maybe, maybe not.. Hard to tell, I simply do not know if that is wise yet.
I will watch the developments in the admin section here and see what my course of action will be later when the transfer is done.

All the best,

Tommy

seeingterra 03-16-2010 04:44 PM

Re: Sychophancy
 
And it was indeed nice of them to let PLW have it's section, I am not turning it away in any way yet.

We created internal forums on PLW after a problem on the server we were sharing with avalon, it has nothing to do with the recent events. Just as a FYI :)

Rocky_Shorz 03-16-2010 04:47 PM

Re: Sychophancy
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by seeingterra (Post 257947)

Regarding staying around;

Maybe, maybe not.. Hard to tell...

All the best,

Tommy

ahhh well see in just one small statement when you toss out the negativity you have already shown interest... :wink2:

and I'm not just looking for you to continue with Project Avalon, but also to having Kerry pop in once in a while to say hi!!!

We will never forget her, but it would be kinda nice to know she hasn't forgotten about us, her family...

seeingterra 03-16-2010 04:52 PM

Re: Sychophancy
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rocky_Shorz (Post 257956)
ahhh well see in just one small statement when you toss out the negativity you have already shown interest... :wink2:

and I'm not just looking for you to continue with Project Avalon, but also to having Kerry pop in once in a while to say hi!!!

We will never forget her, but it would be kinda nice to know she hasn't forgotten about us, her family...

Thank you for bringing positive and encouraging statements!
You are indeed a valuable member of this place :)

I also hope for the best, and perhaps some day when this is all done and settled Kerry will join us again as well. I certainly hope thing pan out that way ;)


Keep up the good attitude!

All the best,

Tommy

orthodoxymoron 03-16-2010 04:56 PM

Re: Sychophancy
 
I am not a potted plant :zip:...and I like both Bill and Kerry...and I will not take sides. Let Camelot take on the Kerry personna...and let Avalon take on the Bill personna. :original: Perhaps Camelot can be sort of an Avalon 2...with a more mellow approach. I like the current Avalon...despite the problems. Minor changes in moderating and posting guidelines...and going back to $5/month may be all that's needed. :original:

Rocky_Shorz 03-16-2010 04:58 PM

Re: Sychophancy
 
now tell me the truth, aren't you feeling a little sunshine now that you pulled back the veil holding you in the darkness?

One by one I will spend time with each of you reminding you of the gifts you have inside...

I've already seen Kerry rejoining her family it is just a matter of when...

don't worry, she is busy on plans right now but one of those quiet lonely nights she will miss all of us, and will find us waiting here with open arms when she comes back for a hug...

CÚline 03-16-2010 05:07 PM

Re: Sychophancy
 
We are all very blessed ti have members..and friends...who help guide us on our path.


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:58 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon