Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   Free Energy (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=111)
-   -   Free DC Energy _The worlds biggest kept secret (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=7551)

Flying Pyramid 11-15-2008 07:50 PM

Free DC Energy _The worlds biggest kept secret

Instead of unintentionally hijacking Gregor's thread about pyramid power and advanced mathematics i started this one.

There are a few posts on "Free Energy" and a few on debunking free energy.
So allow me to put it to rest right now.
FREE DC ENERGY does exist. It is a reality and YES it's free.
As long as we, the ground crew +, keep it free.

How do we keep it free?

By telling everyone in the world who will listen how it's made.
Keep the knowledge free and there can never be a price put upon it.

Here is the problem:
The true power of what most of us know will never be released until after the 2012 event. Only then will mankind as a whole except where and how we came across this technology.
Yes i know the secret to free everlasting free standing free dc energy but no matter what i do it will not be accepted by anyone as a valued energy source because i can not lie about where i got the information, and that caused my utter downfall a year and a half back.

Alright screw it, i'll just tell you all the truth about me:
It's to close to our time for me to be afraid any longer.

My name is Richard Scott Brooks.
In early 2006 i built a company called REVOLUTIONS inc. and a 3D animation studio called Flying Pyramid Studios, rightly named after the tech of how i came across this energy. In late 2006 after meeting a man i will refer to as "The Doctor" i tried to mass e-mail the entire world, using my company, with the technology of how to create free dc energy.
The e-mail never made it, my company was seized and shut down, i was driven from my home and have been living off the grid since then.

I recently rebuilt my company & studio and even though they threatened to eat my soul, here i am at it again.

What is FREE DC ENERGY?

Free Direct Current Energy is created by using the earths rotation and coupled together with raw magnetite.
Now you already know about the various magnet motors and other type engines, but these are still not efficient enough to power a entire city and they still need energy to start them.
Yes this is a huge step in the right direction but not big enough.

I found this information studying crop circles, the planet, the properties of true raw magnetite, the universe and ancient cultures.

Quite simply here it is at it's basic form:
First you must understand the governing bodies of a physical universe which are angular momentum and centrifugal force.
Everything in our universe including the universe itself spins and rotates (with the exception of the moon which i will address in a minute.)
Now look at the mechanics of magnets.
At there core what are they?
Mineral deposits that have 99% of there ions facing the same direction which attracts and repels others like it positive/negative.
Alot like a human huh?
Now we already know that if you file raw magnets into simple geometric shapes and place them together in a particular arrangement they do fantastic things. This particular arrangement that i'm about to tell you about is only one use.

What are the pyramids?
Well that is a complicated question as they are multi-purpose.
But i will answer a few basics.
1.) They are a blueprint of where our planet upwells energy from.
2.) They show us how to harness that natural energy.
3.) They are/were jump-gates.
4.) They are machines for self ascension (for those who chose not to wait and do it naturally)

Now place the two together.

Every magnet on this planet has a north and south polarity. +/_
However if you make a solid pyramid magnet the exact same shape and dimensions as the Giza pyramid (angles at 22.5 degrees) something weird happens to it.
If you take it above the equator it will take on a solid northern polarity.
If you take it below the equator it will take on a solid southern polarity.
No other magnet on the planet will do this.
So after looking at all the "trinity" theories and the power of 3 and after long hours of crop circle studies it hit me.
I will try to post some pics to back up what i'm saying later.
But look at the most round like cropcircles and what do you see?
3 solid magnet balls notched on 4 sides at 19.5 degrees.
Hmmm.....we have a pyramid magnet at 22.5 degrees and 3 ball magnets at 19.5 degrees.....where have i seen this before...AH HA!!
The pyramids at Giza are angled at 22.5 degrees, the earths true north and south. The little one is offset at 19.5 degrees.

So Simply place the three ball magnets with north facing north and south facing south and arrange them in a perfect Isosceles triangle the width of the very middle of your pyramid magnet. Now place the pyramid magnet point down in the center of the balls.
The pyramid will levitate and begin to spin for the same reason water spins in your drain, the earths rotation.
Congratulations you've just created perpetual motion that will never stop.
As each corner of the pyramid passes the notch of the balls dc energy will spark from the bottom of the pyramid. As it's speed increases so does the charge.

Congratulations you've just created a self propelling never ending energy source that will never deplete and needs nothing to start.
This is the biggest kept secret on the planet.

Upgrade that basic system and you will create the propulsion system of most of the starships in use today. Why? Because magnetite, just like gold, is a universal mineral that shows up on almost every planet in existence.
There is so much magnetite on this planet you could never ever run out especially because we would never need to use that great of an amount.

Uh oh, looks like i gotta run, i'll try to get back on later today or tomorrow and finish.

Thank you.
Peace, Love & Light

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world shall know peace."

Baggywrinkle 11-15-2008 08:12 PM

Re: Free DC Energy _The worlds biggest kept secret

Okay, Richard, I'll bite.

I'm a nuts and bolts kind of a guy.

Lets build a small one that will run an LED light and showcase it here on Avalon as proof of concept.

You might also cc copies to Keelynet. I'm sure they would be interested also - in a practical way.

If it really works, I'll do this instead of the savonious rotor I'm looking at...

Your off grid lifestyle is powered by this concept?

Cheers

Don

Operator 11-15-2008 08:21 PM

Hi,

Just subscribed to this thread too .... keep it coming !

Cheers

Elephant Man 11-15-2008 09:00 PM

I'm no techie, but this sounds interesting.... waiting patiently for continuation :o)

peace

DoctorWho 11-15-2008 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flying Pyramid (Post 80524)
In late 2006 after meeting a man i will refer to as "The Doctor" i tried to mass e-mail the entire world, using my company, with the technology of how to create free dc energy.
The e-mail never made it, my company was seized and shut down, i was driven from my home and have been living off the grid since then.

Just to clarify, I am not "the Doctor' he's referring to. Just making things clear as I use it here as part of my nickname.
Bill "the Doctor"

Steven 11-15-2008 11:20 PM

This is very interesting. It also fits my personal understanding of the possibilities shaped magnet, shaped coils, and pyramid proportioned with phi opens up to perpetual motion.

I can see the probabilities of this concept to bring about perpetual motion, but my interrogation remains; can it be loaded? How much power it can deliver if loaded? What is the proportion of the device versus the outcome power? In other words, how much power remains after the device consume its necessary power to maintain perpetual motion?

Thank you very much for sharing this, I'll be looking for more to come, keep posting!:thumb_yello: Steven

David 11-15-2008 11:32 PM

There has been lots of research into perpetual motion machines with magnets including the TPP Pyramid Project. However promising, no sure thing as been created yet.

Check out this website:

http://www.overunity.org.uk/

SuperManny 11-15-2008 11:46 PM

OK, you got my attention!

I LOVE this kinda stuff! :)

Looking forward to part 2 and maybe some pics.

Also sources where we could get the magnets needed, would be fantastic!

David 11-15-2008 11:49 PM

Hi supermanny, a good source of magnets can be obtained here.

http://www.kjmagnetics.com

J_rod7 11-16-2008 12:25 AM

Flying Pyramid,

I have a Degree in Electronics, and a background from the Navy in Nuclear Engineering.

I would like to see Schematics, Diagrams, and materials of construction for this Device. Could you provide this? :thumb_yello:

Is any of this available on any website?

David 11-16-2008 12:37 AM

Hi J_rod7, I also have an electrical engineering degree and questioned the validity of the claim when no data has been provided to back it up.

David

Peter 11-16-2008 02:25 AM

Thankx Flying Pyramid, we're setting up a hydroelectric system at the moment we also have a wind turbine project and I'm looking into the Joecell for the car. Like the others above I'd love to have more info on your discovery.
In Anticipation, Peter.

Keep on keeping on.

ophiuchus 11-16-2008 02:47 AM

i was given a similar theory 35 years ago and would be interested with sharing it with like minded. please continue.

Dantheman62 11-16-2008 03:32 AM

I would like to see pictures of raw magnetite and pictures of the actual setup, Neodymium magnets can't be machined and are somewhat brittle.And how do you take DC voltage and current readings off of a spinning magnet? And you mentioned that it won't be released until after the 2012 event, but what if nothing happens say for the 2012 event? just in :mfr_omg:case.

GenerationIke 11-16-2008 03:33 AM

This is what George Adamski said the Aliens who were visiting him powered their ships with. The three balls that you also describe sound very much like the ones pictured in one of his snapshots of their craft.

I'll have to read more carefully and see if I can do this, too.

SuperManny 11-16-2008 03:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by David (Post 80676)

Thanks for the link. They've got spheres, but I couldn't find any pyramids.

However for a $150 customization fee, they can make any shape you like.:original:

SpeedAdict 11-16-2008 04:10 AM

Well ill bite this one too..
Im a Ph.D Electronic Engineer and have a lot of cuestion for you.. Understanding the basic and advance magnetism, sounds interesting.

I have publicated several works on electro-magnetism here in my
University, and they are right now making a model to work with in the lab..

One student that is very bright, told me that he was also working in a model
of perpetual motion, involving spheres and piramyd.. I was :shocked: because he is only 20 years old, and catch up with my work of many many years of lab testing, investigation, etc..

Some blueprints, pics, will be VERY appreciated.. Keep up! :thumb_yello:

Heretic 11-16-2008 04:31 AM

KEWEL

definitely interested

I am all ears...er eyes

DJModer 11-16-2008 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dantheman62 (Post 80793)
I would like to see pictures of raw magnetite and pictures of the actual setup, Neodymium magnets can't be machined and are somewhat brittle.And how do you take DC voltage and current readings off of a spinning magnet? And you mentioned that it won't be released until after the 2012 event, but what if nothing happens say for the 2012 event? just in :mfr_omg:case.

I believe Neodymium powder can be molded to many different shapes and then magnetized to form a magnet.

I still want to know how he extract DC voltage out of a spinning magnet.

Peer 11-16-2008 02:12 PM

I'd like to see some blueprints as well.
I'll start constructing tomorrow.

Dantheman62 11-16-2008 05:56 PM

Hello Flying Pyramid, are you there? or is this one of those threads that never gets answered? Are you waiting to get more responses before you answer?:smoke:

TranceAm 11-16-2008 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJModer (Post 80961)
I still want to know he take DC voltage out of a spinning magnet.

:lmfao:

Antaletriangle 11-16-2008 08:38 PM

I really hope you genius guys on here can get something up and running-when i was a kid i came across a broken magnet from a loudspeaker and it was broken so i placed one on a toy truck and the other (oppositely polarised) i placed behind it and pushed the magnets obviously repelled each other and the truck would move but i couldn't get to grips with how i could somehow keep the magnets at the same distance apart to keep the truck moving without using kinetic energy from my pushing the rear magnet behind the front to move the truck-i thought there was something in magnetism then-children always come across stuff but need a helping hand in modification.This could be some answer-i hope so.Great thread!

TranceAm 11-16-2008 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Antaletriangle (Post 81166)
I really hope you genius guys on here can get something up and running-when i was a kid i came across a broken magnet from a loudspeaker and it was broken so i placed one on a toy truck and the other (oppositely polarised) i placed behind it and pushed the magnets obviously repelled each other and the truck would move but i couldn't get to grips with how i could somehow keep the magnets at the same distance apart to keep the truck moving without using kinetic energy from my pushing the rear magnet behind the front to move the truck-i thought there was something in magnetism then-children always come across stuff but need a helping hand in modification.This could be some answer-i hope so.Great thread!

Yes, tanks and riding machine guns under contrl of madmen will be propelled by this genius invention, when we run out of gasoline. Read your own signature. The one having the answer and giving it will surely be as sorry as Alfred Nobel.. Maybe fund his own yearly award for stupidity.

Antaletriangle 11-16-2008 09:04 PM

Yeah i'm sorry to say you're right there Trance it's such a shame that the inevitability of most quality inventions/discoveries end up being used for ill gotten gain.I just get EXCITED when i hear of such info.-hope,as long as there's hope...

TranceAm 11-16-2008 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Antaletriangle (Post 81182)
Yeah i'm sorry to say you're right there Trance it's such a shame that the inevitability of most quality inventions/discoveries end up being used for ill gotten gain.I just get EXCITED when i hear of such info.-hope,as long as there's hope...

And I am right with you there.. It is exiting.. However, noting without unintended consequences... As Alfred Nobel noticed with his brain child.

First Efields dream and hope has to come true. And when Mankind finally makes up its collective mind what to do with the madmen and crazy lunatics, it is allowed to choose from as its leaders..
You know the ones that want to enslave/kill/sacrifice others inspite of equality for national, political, religious or pure individual gains .. THEN we can work out these plans for the benefits of all mankind instead of a few.

History ONLY repeats if we ALLOW that to happen! (Alfred this one was for you.)

Flying Pyramid 11-17-2008 12:39 AM

Hello and thank you.

So first off let me answer a few basic questions that i'm sure everyone wants to know.

1.) No, i am not now nor have i ever been, (at least to my knowledge), part of any government or military projects either earth based or off planet.

2.) No, i have not, (again, as to my knowledge), been visited or aboard any alien vessels. I have not had contact with any alien race that i can recall. Yes, there are huge gaps spanning years that are missing from my life that i personally can't remember, but friends and familiy confirm that i was around just very "high". 25 years of mushrooms, acid & pot have left me foggy on some aspects of my life.

3.) No, what i say here can not be "proven" by me, however there is no rules that say it can not be "re-discovered" by you.

4.) No, i can not explain how i know what i know. The gaps of my life and the "conversation" that i had with whoever when i was 12 holds the key.
I'm still working on recovering them. I am being pulled towards arizona for some reason i don't know perhaps i'll find some answers there.

5.) Yes, i am bound by certain rules handed down by the one true god, you!

6.) Don't ask me about number 5, some of you already have posted the answer.

7.) No, i will never build anything i show you. Why? Your rules not mine.
But like i said there are no rules that say you can't do it.

8.) My purpose at this time is only to spread the knowledge of Free DC Energy and it's possabilities to the world before the ascension.

9.) No, at least at this time, i am not in any way psychically capable of anything. It ties in with the conversation when i was 12. I was bound by mankind until the time of ascencion.

10.) Yes, all that i say can very easily be discredited by the way i have lived my life. But so can alot of us. I posted this 2 days ago and allready a good percentage of you know what i'm talking about. That's proof enough for me.

11.) Yes, as of the last 3 years i have lived my life homeless and off the grid. I carry a highly modified laptop with me everywhere i go.
As of now all my businesses are online and sitting silent until i decide what is the best course of action in the days to come.

How did i come across Free DC Energy Researching crop circles?
Well it's a little more complicated than that.
After meeting the doctor, who was send to awaken me, he laid the ground work of the grand design, who i was to become, where we stood as a spiritual race, our true past & destiny, free dc energy, the mechanics of how spaceships were and how time and seperate timelines played a role in our exsistance.
It was the doctor who downloaded the info in my brain.
After that initial conversation, when i would listen to him, i started to see things in crop circles and ancient symbols that seemed familiar to me.
Patterns, the same patterns that i see when i'm tripping.
I discovered exponential energy from 2 of the crop circles dipicting the free dc energy schematic. After that it started to landslide in my head.
Starship dynamics, how to raise consiousness, and a slew of other knowledge started to reveal itself to me everywhere i looked. You can see it everywhere, company logos, school text books, manhole covers, money, peoples iris's, food, and espeacially nature, this is how i began to understand the playout of higher energy forces and how they effect lower energy levels. literally everywhere.

So, i have a well of knowledge i wish to share with the world but by doing so i am sealing my own fate, but if mankind benifits from this knowledge and everyone makes the right decicion, then my fate is destiny.
Unfortunetly i could not locate the particular crop circles i wanted to show you but i found them in a book labeled "Crop Circles" published by "Berkely Press" The one below is displayed on the front cover.
Also extensive research was done on the Giza pyramids and there angle, placement, offsetness and thier creation time went into the following discoveries.

The DC Energy is exactly as i stated, file a raw magnetite magnet into the same shape as the Giza pyramid angled at 22.5 degrees. Place it point down in the center of 3 solid ball magnets notched at 19.5 degrees on 4 sides. (there is a cc like this but i could not locate it, maybe you can.)
All this is, is a giant stater on a lawnmower. Two magnets pass each other and create a spark. So, as the corner of the pyramid passes a notch energy will form and spark from the bottom of the pyramid.
How do i know, i touched it and landed on my ass!
It is simple sience. The first few gov ships in the 50's were powered by these means, there are diagrams somewhere on the net, they escape my memory at the moment.

So take your newly discovered DC generator and take it to the next level.

What do you see in the following image?

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...y/uk2000ef.jpg

It is a pointed object spinning at high revolutions inside a circular object that is hollowed out at 19.5 degrees. (useing pi as a reference)
A quick note on cc" you must pay attention to the wheat/grass that is flattened. This is very important. The way the grass is laid is the key to seeing what is in plain site.

How do you do this?

Make 3 solid raw magnetite ball and cut them in half.
Hollow each one until you have 6 bowls hollowed out at 19.5 degrees.
Take two pyramid magnets and place them together point to point and you will have a tetrahedron. (obviously you would have to carve it into a tetrahedron from raw material.)
Make the tetra slightly smaller than the inside of the balls.
So that when you place the pyramids into one have of the ball the points will barely not touch the inside walls.
So so far you have 6 half bowls hollowed at 19.5 degrees and 3 tetrahedrons whos points are angled at 22.5 degrees.
Place the 3 stars into the ball halfs and place the tops on the bottoms.

Now a little magnet lesson:
Remember how the pyramid magnet acts when you move above and below the earths equator? Well check this out.
When the balls are whole they have a north and south polarity.
After cutting them in half each half now has a north and a south.
Place that star inside one of those balls, go to put the other half back on and it wil SNAP back together and become whole again with only one north and one south as if it was never cut.

Once sealed the stars inside will try to spin in all directions at the same time, alot like the image above.
Place the 3 starballs in a perfect triangle from each other and all 3 stars will begin to spin in torward each other createing 3 distinct energy barriers.
Congradulations you've just created the drive engine for most of the starships in use today.

My time is running short so i will have to continue tomorrow.
These are just a few cc i could locate that i studied to aquire such knowledge.

Peace, Love & Light

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3.../uk2000ef2.jpg

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...e-filtered.jpg

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...p_circles1.jpg

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...y/ccposter.jpg

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3.../magnetite.jpg

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...etiteXL755.jpg

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...y/uk2000dm.jpg

Antaletriangle 11-17-2008 01:03 AM

Thankyou for this information very interesting to say the least and simple to an electrical engineer-always the simple way but it's the way you look at the problem at hand is the key.It's thought processes alot of bright people know loads about physics and the sciences but end up travelling all around the cosmos to borrow a cup of sugar when it's always been next door!

Magii 11-17-2008 04:47 AM

Can a expert / someone with the means / supple build this thing

and see if it works ?

Take a pic /draw a diagram ...
cuz so far this is the same intel u get from everyone who states theres free energy... :naughty:

nibiru 11-17-2008 05:23 AM

Thanks....
I will be working on this ...

gordon 11-17-2008 06:48 AM

I told myself I would not come back onto Avalon, here I am - Free Energy -....

- Volcanoes - Why? In some places around the lava-hear from the underground Volcano is in some places in the ocean...Wow! Really! (In a sarcastic way) You might be thinking? Yes!!! How does the *water* and *lava* and *free energy* have in common???

When the water reaches the lava-heat from underground cracks underneath the ocean, it created (high powered bubbles). Ohh...Getting the picture now?

If a company somewhere could place *free spinning water turbines* just above the (high powered bubbles from the lava-heat) it would FREELY spin the (water turbines)...And producing - Free Energy -.

Thank You For Reading and/or Replying.

Starlah 11-17-2008 07:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flying Pyramid (Post 80524)
There are a few posts on "Free Energy" and a few on debunking free energy.
So allow me to put it to rest right now.
FREE DC ENERGY does exist. It is a reality and YES it's free.
As long as we, the ground crew +, keep it free.
How do we keep it free?
[Please help us save bandwidth/quote only a small part of a long passage. The software includes a button to the quoted post. Thanks. Karen ]

I'm trying to see all of this in my mind's eye and it appears very realistic...I think I remember somewhere that magnets can be used for healing illnesses as well.

redobb 11-17-2008 09:03 AM

I watched all the rodin video's and I got all psyched, made like a smillion grids, showed them to everybody, got a bunch of ****-eyes. But anyway, I noticed that the quantum sums in the torus skin 1/8, 2/7, 4/5 created axis' x,y,z...z axis checker boards the whole grid. Furthermore, the numbers can change thier axis and the fractal properties, as well as the doubling quantums, still remain. My question is wouldn't this mean that three coils or weaves be needed and not just one? Couldn't these coils also act as the three magnets in the above description? I might be totally wrong...just thought I'd throw that out there.:original:

Flying Pyramid 11-17-2008 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baggywrinkle (Post 80535)
Okay, Richard, I'll bite.

I'm a nuts and bolts kind of a guy.

Lets build a small one that will run an LED light and showcase it here on Avalon as proof of concept.

You might also cc copies to Keelynet. I'm sure they would be interested also - in a practical way.

If it really works, I'll do this instead of the savonious rotor I'm looking at...

Your off grid lifestyle is powered by this concept?

Cheers

Don

I would love someone to build this and other stuff i will post.
Unfortunetly i do not have the resources to get these objects built.
But they are real and they do work.
No, my off grid lifrstyle was not run by this means.
Everyone must take into account that with these negative entities that DO have god like power, i am not permited to make anything but as the ideas form in my head and new technologies reveal themselves to me i will post them here.
BTW, i am obviously no longer off the grid.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steven (Post 80653)
This is very interesting. It also fits my personal understanding of the possibilities shaped magnet, shaped coils, and pyramid proportioned with phi opens up to perpetual motion.

I can see the probabilities of this concept to bring about perpetual motion, but my interrogation remains; can it be loaded? How much power it can deliver if loaded? What is the proportion of the device versus the outcome power? In other words, how much power remains after the device consume its necessary power to maintain perpetual motion?

Thank you very much for sharing this, I'll be looking for more to come, keep posting!:thumb_yello: Steven

There is no needed energy level to maintasin motion. The motion begins due to the earths natural rotation just like water in your drain.
As to being "loaded" i'm not sure what you mean, do you mean like the coils? If so no, the pyramid and balls are not loaded, the only thing that will increase the energy output is the spinning ratio, and the next step that i will post soon "Exponential Energy" By stacking this construct coner by corner exponentially. Basically pumping the energy created from one dc generator into antother twice it size on all four corners and then repeat.

Quote:

Originally Posted by J_rod7 (Post 80702)

Flying Pyramid,

I have a Degree in Electronics, and a background from the Navy in Nuclear Engineering.

I would like to see Schematics, Diagrams, and materials of construction for this Device. Could you provide this? :thumb_yello:

Is any of this available on any website?

The actual diagram that i am showing you, no nowhere on the net is this info, however there are the resource materials that i used to discover this technology but i must relocate them.
Yes i am a graphic artist so i am working on diagrams schematics and a video presentation.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dantheman62 (Post 80793)

Raw manetite has been posted above and yes you could use other materials but to my understanding raw magnetite is the most powerful and most abundant.
How to measure the charge is hard to explain, the doctor possed uncanny ability to measure energy with his body and mind. He could do it with people animals and objects. It was he that did this, i do not yet have documented records of the energy produced but i can say that a small setup the size of a volkswagon bug will power a small town.
Believe me we all hope that 2012 will be overted. If nothing destructive does happen then the same thing will still happen. It's not the time or event that is controling this it's the human race and thier acceptance of this knowledge. Why did GM shredd the electric car? Get my point?

Quote:

Originally Posted by David (Post 80676)

If you call any magnetite company and ask for these exact configurations they will not agree. Trust me i have tried, "we cant do that", "that's impossable", what do you want with it", and so on.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dantheman62 (Post 81088)
Hello Flying Pyramid, are you there? or is this one of those threads that never gets answered? Are you waiting to get more responses before you answer?:smoke:

Again you must understand that i do not live anywhere. Me and my laptop are allways on the move. Being me is not easy by any means, and don't get me started on the mind catacombs i have to create to keep them from reading or finding me.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Magii (Post 81415)
Can a expert / someone with the means / supple build this thing

and see if it works ?

Take a pic /draw a diagram ...
cuz so far this is the same intel u get from everyone who states theres free energy... :naughty:

Yes, anyone can build this if they have the right materials and tools.
Whether you belive it or not most of these things are willed into exsitance by the powers that be. Not many are "hand created".

So Let me be very clear on this:
This is not the super high tech version of this technology. It is the "Model T" if you will. I am not here to hand over all the secrets and all the god like powers to mankind just yet. We are still children learning how to play together without being greedy with our toys.
If i posted the secret of how to create the power of a blockhoile in the palm of your hand the next day it would destroy us because someone wanted to see it work. Yes these powers will come out within the next 3-4 years but will only be weilded by those deemed worthy by our colective mind. Only a handfull of us can weild such power and not be corrupted by it.

So again my purpose at this time is to reset our foundatiopn of technology from the B.S. tought to us in school to this natural intended foundation.
We should not be searching for "alternetive energy" we should be improving this energy. This should have been the foundation that our society is based on not the one we have today.
Free DC Energy and starships are nothing compared to the true power or where this will lead you. But what makes us wise is to knoe where to draw the line. To know that we are not ready for such things but we ARE ready to begin to rebiuld our foundation of truth.

Flying Pyramid 11-17-2008 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redobb (Post 81478)
My question is wouldn't this mean that three coils or weaves be needed and not just one? Couldn't these coils also act as the three magnets in the above description? I might be totally wrong...just thought I'd throw that out there.:original:

No, the mechanics are different. Coils are meant to pull extra energy from the atmosphere around them and super charge a magnet by pumping electricity through it.
This setup is used to naturally harness the earths natual DC energy charge.
It works by the dimensions of the objects in use. So no they can not be wraped or charged in anyway as it will disrupt the natural flow of energy.
Remember that humans, the planet, the atmosphere and even space itself is positivly charged. We live in a positively charged universe.
This technology is the natural way to harness this energy to be used for our energy needs, transportation on and off world, healing, time travel, muti-dimensional travel, and so on.

Average Joe 11-18-2008 01:10 AM

There is no such thing as free energy.

Even if this theory was sound and worked, you'd have costs in setting it up and initiating it. From the mining and refining of the materials needed, to the professionals needed to plan how it works, to the building of the devices needed, to replicating it all over the world.

Like anything, you've got costs to meet, oh and wages to pay, therefore, you'd need to "sell" your free energy to be able to make the money to enable you to get it out there.

Wind energy is free. Wind costs nothing. But the turbines do!

NOTHING on this earth is free and nothing ever will be because we cannot live with out buying, selling, bartering and trading.

Pleiadian 11-18-2008 01:19 AM

:sleep_1:

DJModer 11-18-2008 01:38 AM

Flying Pyramid,

I appreciated that you share this information with us, hope that this device really work and you will greatly deserve all the credit. All the magnet parts you mentioned need to be custom made and may be expensive to build without good idea of how it works. Since you have built one before, could you suggest the magnetic material you use, how much magnetization field did you applied to the ball. If you have some drawings, photos with some dimensions, it would be a great help.

In my opinion, the first thing we need to prove is whether the pyramid magnet has only one pole. This will be a great discovery by itself if this is true. Second, according to your first and second posts, some information is not consistent (or I might not understand them correctly). In the first post, you mentioned that the balls are notched in four areas whereas in the second post, you mentioned that the ball is hollow with a tetrahedron inside. Can you verify this information? How can I tell the shape of the spinning tetrahedron in the hollow ball without seeing it?

Please continue to share information with us as we will need more guidance from you. Finally, I suggested that you also posted your invention in www.overunity.com It is a big community full of hardcore inventors that will also give this idea a try.

zorgon 11-18-2008 02:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gordon (Post 81451)
If a company somewhere could place *free spinning water turbines* just above the (high powered bubbles from the lava-heat) it would FREELY spin the (water turbines)...And producing - Free Energy -.

Out here in Nevada we call that "Geothermal Energy"

Pump water into a 'hot spot' in the ground and up comes steam. Turns your turbine and the water gets cooled in a cooling tower to be sent down again...

http://www.cleanenergyclassrooms.ca/...ur_diagram.jpg

http://www.businesspundit.com/wp-con...geothermal.png

BUT while the ENERGY is FREE you still have to pay for it :P

In Paris France they have a huge incinerator... burn all the trash and heat water... makes steam for heat in Paris and generates electricity to run the plant and export the left over...

Metals are sorted by magnet and by hand and so is glass AFTER it leaves the furnace and the remaining ash is used for fertilizer

Saves land fill space, recycles AND produces FREE ENERGY...

To bad America is to STUPID to do this :tongue2:

Average Joe 11-18-2008 02:37 AM

It isn't free because there are still costs to pay to run the operation.

Free energy is actually impossible, in practical terms.