Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   Free Energy (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=111)
-   -   Free DC Energy _The worlds biggest kept secret (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=7551)

Dantheman62 01-01-2010 07:17 PM

Re: Free DC Energy _The worlds biggest kept secret
 
Here you go! Just announced!...


Irish new energy device offers solution for UN climate talks,

An Irish company, Steorn, today began public demonstrations of an ‘over-unity’ device powered by rotating magnets. Developed over a six year period, the Orbo technology provides a new energy source to power electrical devices and cars. It is claimed to produce more energy than it consumes at a ratio of 3:1, which has led to considerable skepticism from the scientific community. In a Press Release, Steorn announced a six week period for public examination and evaluation in Dublin Ireland from December 15 to January 31, 2010. Plans exist to develop the Orbo technology for commercial production and distribution.

If the Orbo technology demonstration is successful, it will revolutionize the energy industry and make it possible for fossil fuel production to end within a decade or two. 193 national leaders are currently seeking ways to reduce greenhouse gas emissions during the UN Climate conference in Copenhagen, Denmark. The Orbo technology, if viable, offers an easy affordable solution to increased global energy demand while significantly reducing global greenhouse gas emmissions.

In its Press Release Steorn announced:

Orbo technology, which has been in development for six years, provides free, clean and constant energy at the point of use. It can be engineered to power anything from a phone to a fridge to a car. It is controversial because it is an "over-unity" technology, meaning that it produces more energy than it consumes without the degradation of its constituent parts. This is an apparent violation of the Law of Conservation of Energy, which states that energy can neither be created nor destroyed. The implications, not just for energy production but for society as a whole, are profound.

The public demonstrations are being streamed live at www.steorn.com/orbo. According to Sean McCarthy, Steorn CEO, "At the end of the six week demonstration period, developers will be able to access our technology and start the process of developing Orbo technology-powered products."

For more info and the rest of the article...
http://www.examiner.com/x-2383-Honol...-climate-talks

Flying Pyramid 01-01-2010 08:22 PM

Re: Free DC Energy _The worlds biggest kept secret
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dantheman62 (Post 214243)
Here you go! Just announced!...


Irish new energy device offers solution for UN climate talks,

An Irish company, Steorn, today began public demonstrations of an ‘over-unity’ device powered by rotating magnets. Developed over a six year period, the Orbo technology provides a new energy source to power electrical devices and cars. It is claimed to produce more energy than it consumes at a ratio of 3:1, which has led to considerable skepticism from the scientific community. In a Press Release, Steorn announced a six week period for public examination and evaluation in Dublin Ireland from December 15 to January 31, 2010. Plans exist to develop the Orbo technology for commercial production and distribution.

If the Orbo technology demonstration is successful, it will revolutionize the energy industry and make it possible for fossil fuel production to end within a decade or two. 193 national leaders are currently seeking ways to reduce greenhouse gas emissions during the UN Climate conference in Copenhagen, Denmark. The Orbo technology, if viable, offers an easy affordable solution to increased global energy demand while significantly reducing global greenhouse gas emmissions.

In its Press Release Steorn announced:

Orbo technology, which has been in development for six years, provides free, clean and constant energy at the point of use. It can be engineered to power anything from a phone to a fridge to a car. It is controversial because it is an "over-unity" technology, meaning that it produces more energy than it consumes without the degradation of its constituent parts. This is an apparent violation of the Law of Conservation of Energy, which states that energy can neither be created nor destroyed. The implications, not just for energy production but for society as a whole, are profound.

The public demonstrations are being streamed live at www.steorn.com/orbo. According to Sean McCarthy, Steorn CEO, "At the end of the six week demonstration period, developers will be able to access our technology and start the process of developing Orbo technology-powered products."

For more info and the rest of the article...
http://www.examiner.com/x-2383-Honol...-climate-talks

Yes i know.
But that has absolutly nothing to do with this thread.
There is already a huge thread for that very topic.
The device they are displying is not a "free energy" device.
Their device takes energy and oil/gas to operate.
They are doing the same thing tons of other techs are doing in the same way all over the planet.
That tech is not anything new, just an amped version of the same design.

My design is the ONLY trully "Free DC Energy" device in exsitance.
It uses perpetuall motion to operate.
It does not need energy or anything else to start or maintain.
My design and tech is what those types of scientists will incorperate into thier tech and designs.
My purpose is to enlighten those peopole on how energy works, and is harnessed.
Eventually it will train the mind to design, built, and create without "schoolastic" bounderies.

Dantheman62 01-01-2010 08:35 PM

Re: Free DC Energy _The worlds biggest kept secret
 
hmmm, alrighty then, just disregard it! Didn't mean to step on anyone's toes! LOL
Nevermind! moving right along........

Flying Pyramid 01-01-2010 08:48 PM

Re: Free DC Energy _The worlds biggest kept secret
 
Im sorry, i reread that and it sounds cranky. :thumbdown:
I havent had enough :cup: yet. lol
All tech that utilizes truth and hope is a step in the right direction.
From my point of view , it my head, its like there not moving fast enough.
I want to kickstart everything and set us back to where we should be with our understanding.
But being impatient and cranky is not trying to understand.
We all need rare enlightenment. My hand raised the highest.

Sollve 01-24-2010 06:42 PM

Re: Free DC Energy _The worlds biggest kept secret
 
Hi Flying Pyramid,

Wow, this was a very interesting read. To bad there was that pause for a year. It really seemed to start to take off a year back.

What is the latest data on this?

Has anyone tried to make anything yet?

Just wanted to be updated on the progress about what has been done and not.

Cheers,
Sollve

Sollve 01-24-2010 07:25 PM

Re: Free DC Energy _The worlds biggest kept secret
 
Flying Pyramid,

It just came to me that I need to ask you what you think about solid state over unity devices? Like the one from Sweet Floyd for example. That seems to be the most sophisticated way to tap energy instead of those complicated moving things.

Just wanted your opinion on this.

Sollve

Waking.Up 01-25-2010 11:37 AM

Re: Free DC Energy _The worlds biggest kept secret
 
My personal opinion is that this Flying Pyramid guy is full of ****. I hope I'm wrong.

Cheers

Sollve 01-29-2010 06:42 PM

Re: Free DC Energy _The worlds biggest kept secret
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Waking.Up (Post 228240)
My personal opinion is that this Flying Pyramid guy is full of ****. I hope I'm wrong.

Cheers

Waking.up,

I hope you are wrong aswell! Why do you think this? Are there any solid proof that what he says is wrong?

Just curious!

Cheers,
Sollve

Waking.Up 01-30-2010 11:27 AM

Re: Free DC Energy _The worlds biggest kept secret
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sollve (Post 230719)
Waking.up,

I hope you are wrong aswell! Why do you think this? Are there any solid proof that what he says is wrong?

Just curious!

Cheers,
Sollve

Just read the thread. Flying pyramid is saying that you need a unipole magnet to run this only true free energy design. Well, doooh, if there were in existance unipole magnets, perpetual motion devices would be fairly easy to build. Hence, his design is not the only one that is the true design, because in the world of unipole magnets, you could design number of devices, and all would work on the same principle. The problem is with the unipole magnet.. Not some notches on the spheres or the size and design of the pyramid. He's got you running in circles.
If indeed I am wrong, I will admit it with all my heart when F_P comes forth with the first in the world unipole magnet shaped like whatever.

shaundelear 01-30-2010 01:08 PM

Re: Free DC Energy _The worlds biggest kept secret
 
[QUOTE=Waking.Up;231007]Just read the thread. Flying pyramid is saying that you need a unipole magnet to run this only true free energy design. Well, doooh, if there were in existance unipole magnets, perpetual motion devices would be fairly easy to build. Hence, his design is not the only one that is the true design, because in the world of unipole magnets, you could design number of devices, and all would work on the same principle. The problem is with the unipole magnet.. Not some notches on the spheres or the size and design of the pyramid.

What is a unipole magnet?

Unipole Or Unidirectional Magnets are strongly recommended for therapeutic usage. These magnets are a flat surface type with the Positive pole on one flat side, and the Negative pole on the opposite flat surface. The Positive side is usually marked with a red color. The Negative is usually indicated by a GREEN colored-coded sticker. The green NEGATIVE side is always the side placed toward the body.

Olam 01-30-2010 01:55 PM

Re: Free DC Energy _The worlds biggest kept secret
 
Magnets always have 2 poles. What is refered to a unipole magnet is simply one that has a very strong pole and a very weak one. So its like the stronger pole cancels out any effect of the weaker pole.
Calling it a unipole is misleading as it still has 2 poles.

That being said, I have followed this thread since the begining. I am still baffled at why FP would "play" for so long.
We don't have the leisure to play anymore. If this thing is real, now is the time to get it out, if not, then lets move on.
Sofar, I have lost maybe the equivilent of 5 hours on this, I will never get them back and it will be very frustrating if thing is bogus!
So FP, one cannot say we are being impatient and rude to you, it has been one friggin year now!
Either put up or move on.

Waking.Up 01-31-2010 11:23 AM

Re: Free DC Energy _The worlds biggest kept secret
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Olam (Post 231058)
Magnets always have 2 poles. What is refered to a unipole magnet is simply one that has a very strong pole and a very weak one. So its like the stronger pole cancels out any effect of the weaker pole.
Calling it a unipole is misleading as it still has 2 poles.

Is it possible for a one solid whole object that in fact is a magnet to have one pole that is weaker than the other? e.g. If you have, I dunno, a cube that is a permanent neodymium magnet - how is it possible to reduce one poles strenght?

Olam 01-31-2010 11:58 AM

Re: Free DC Energy _The worlds biggest kept secret
 
I recommend a great book if you want to know more about the power of magnets, including healing and magnetizing water. It was originally written in Dutch but has been translated in several languages.
Its called "Genezen met Magneten" by Uitgeverij, publisher is Deventer Holland.
Here is is at Amazon, french version:
http://images.google.ca/imgres?imgur...a%3DG%26um%3D1

So as for your question, the shape of a magnet plays on the intensity of the poles. A thicker magnet will have stronger poles. The magnetic effect is always omnidirectional but the intensity is always stronger at the tip of the magnet. As for a magnetized "ball", it would be interesting to see how it reacts. For sure, all magnets are self adjusting, so to change the behaviour of one, I guess you have to play with the shape and see how it reacts. A cube in my opinion, would have 2 stronger poles and the 2 other sides on the same plane would be weaker. Again, it self adjusts. I have never seen a magnet with more than 2 strong poles.
Cheers

john kennedy 01-31-2010 12:22 PM

Re: Free DC Energy _The worlds biggest kept secret
 
this to me is simply a upside down version of George greens magnetic motor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkgyY47duCM

or am I missing something?

Upside down the magnet sits on the magnetic field and spins,
rather than rotating below on the worktop
The principle is the same - just different method of acheiving same outcome.
Credit to Flying Pyramid for alternate construction.
Credit to George Green!
No disrespect to anyone.

Have a great Day!

Gnosis5 01-31-2010 08:49 PM

Re: Free DC Energy _The worlds biggest kept secret
 
Re magnets, what if the Earth experiences some major shifts? Could any one of those shifts adversely effect working magnets?

Roman195 02-01-2010 05:17 AM

Re: Free DC Energy _The worlds biggest kept secret
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by john kennedy (Post 231468)
this to me is simply a upside down version of George greens magnetic motor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkgyY47duCM

or am I missing something?

Upside down the magnet sits on the magnetic field and spins,
rather than rotating below on the worktop
The principle is the same - just different method of acheiving same outcome.
Credit to Flying Pyramid for alternate construction.
Credit to George Green!
No disrespect to anyone.

Have a great Day!


If you know the history of George's magnetic motor. He supposedly got it from a picture of a Pleijaran ship photo that Billy Meier's showed him. George's device uses fixed ball magnets to spin a unfixed speaker magnet. I have played around with this thought in my head for a while and like it because of it's simplicity to build. Due to this life's paradigm and how it affects my paradigm haven't had much choice but to leave it in my head for now. I like, Rick Simpson (of Run from the cure fame) have the same attitude in how we both don't want any monetary gain. He gives it away! And only accepts donations to keep his cause going. I to believe that the future will bring this thought into manifestation or we go back to the stone age like the PTB want. Ours needs would be free! Because you would have guys like Rick and myself doing this work for free cause we don't need the money to survive or feed our ego. With that written here's some thoughts that I've come up with using George's principle. Suppose you take the ball magnets and put them in a tube that will hold the magnets in, yet allow them to rotate and make the speaker magnet fixed. Will the ball magnets start to spin? Now add a Tesla coil ( I choose the tesla coil because of it's simplicity to build) around the rotating ball magnets. Will the tesla coil put out a voltage? Or you can keep the ball magnets stationary and put the tesla coil arounfd the spinning core? Which is the way I would try for free energy because I THINK the balls rotating would create anti gravitical flight?

In Peace and Unity,
Roman:cup:

PS: If I misspelled a name I appologize for I'm not good at names or spelling. Thank Creation for word processors! After all we are only HUMAN.

Roman195 02-01-2010 07:06 PM

Re: Free DC Energy _The worlds biggest kept secret
 
What are the pyramids?
Well that is a complicated question as they are multi-purpose.
But i will answer a few basics.
1.) They are a blueprint of where our planet upwells energy from.
2.) They show us how to harness that natural energy.
3.) They are/were jump-gates.
4.) They are machines for self ascension (for those who chose not to wait and do it naturally)

The above is a section of Flying Pyrimads original post.

I would like to call your attention to item 4 of this original post. There is another Ascension device that was built on the so called God’s Meridian and it’s the White House. Thanks to William Henry’s research I post this article on the device:
http://www.williamhenry.net/art_temple.html
In Peace and Unity,
Roman

Sollve 02-01-2010 08:03 PM

Re: Free DC Energy _The worlds biggest kept secret
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Waking.Up (Post 231007)
Just read the thread. Flying pyramid is saying that you need a unipole magnet to run this only true free energy design. Well, doooh, if there were in existance unipole magnets, perpetual motion devices would be fairly easy to build. Hence, his design is not the only one that is the true design, because in the world of unipole magnets, you could design number of devices, and all would work on the same principle. The problem is with the unipole magnet.. Not some notches on the spheres or the size and design of the pyramid. He's got you running in circles.
If indeed I am wrong, I will admit it with all my heart when F_P comes forth with the first in the world unipole magnet shaped like whatever.

When talking about monopoles/unipoles (same thing?) I came to think about the following videos I've have come across in the past. I don't know if these videos are related to actual monopoles/unipoles, but they are still interesting.

Marko Rodin Permanent Monopole Magent (biased Poles)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnjW1zROJPc

The Jeff Cook Effect
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMm70qQ5Jms

Jeff Cook Effect - Wizard Wand
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNEGBelLZNY


Love, peace and understanding together with free energy for ALL, would make my day! :banana:

Sollve

Bilko 02-03-2010 04:05 AM

Re: Free DC Energy _The worlds biggest kept secret
 
just a quick one.
The bloke in that video about Giants describes an artifact. A cup that sounds very much like a unipole magnet.
Here, Klaus Dona
http://projectcamelot.org/klaus_dona.html


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:18 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon