Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   Project Avalon General Discussion (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   The Hessdalen light phenomenon (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18391)

derpif 12-18-2009 08:25 AM

The Hessdalen light phenomenon

Hi,
this is a very cool documentary about a light phenomenon which occurs over Hessdalen in Norway since 1981 and which is subject to extensive studies. I very much like the way the scientists there approach the phenomenon.
I hope you have the time to watch.

Have a nice day,
derpif

edit to emb. videos

lucrum 12-18-2009 12:26 PM

Re: The Hessdalen light phenomenon

The scientists actually doing field research have a great approach, however the nay-sayers are debunking this without even going there to take a look.

Plasma-orbs have been the most bold explanation from those parts, but it doesn't account for the seemingly intelligent and/or controlled movement of the lights.

Highly interesting, just too bad it's a long drive from here to actually visit the place myself. Maybe some time I got left over time and resources to make the trip. :)

trainedobserver 12-18-2009 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by derpif (Post 203825)
Hi,
this is a very cool documentary about a light phenomenon which occurs over Hessdalen in Norway since 1981 and which is subject to extensive studies. I very much like the way the scientists there approach the phenomenon.

Now this is interesting stuff. The energy spent in the present hub-bub over a failed missile test (or whatever) should be directed at this.

sunflower 12-19-2009 05:29 AM

Hi Derpif, I have just finished viewing the documentary. In my opinion, well worth watching. The film should draw world wide attention to this extensively investigated phenomenon. Naysayers haven't got a chance with this one. And the possibility of discovering a new storage method for energy is an added bonus.

derpif 12-20-2009 12:56 PM

Thanks for all the answers so far.
I hope more people will watch it. Maybe I should have mentioned that some people believe it is UFO related.

tone3jaguar 12-20-2009 01:58 PM

Reminds me of the brown mountain lights in North Carolina

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSJb3QuBlTg

derpif 12-20-2009 02:27 PM

Hi tone3,
I don`t know, although very interesting the mountain lights seem to be on the ground whether the Hessdalen lights are floating in the air, and sometimes appear to be intelligent controlled. And many witnesses to the Hessdalen lights have claimed they saw an actual object in these lights.

twoRone 12-20-2009 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lucrum (Post 203875)
The scientists actually doing field research have a great approach, however the nay-sayers are debunking this without even going there to take a look.

Plasma-orbs have been the most bold explanation from those parts, but it doesn't account for the seemingly intelligent and/or controlled movement of the lights.

Highly interesting, just too bad it's a long drive from here to actually visit the place myself. Maybe some time I got left over time and resources to make the trip. :)

not surprising that spectrum analysis showed what it did.. a solid craft or structure. plasma-based electromagnetic fields.. sounds like hyperdimensional plasma craft to me..
cool that scientists are looking at this with an open mind..

twoRone 12-20-2009 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by derpif (Post 205329)
Hi tone3,
I don`t know, although very interesting the mountain lights seem to be on the ground whether the Hessdalen lights are floating in the air, and sometimes appear to be intelligent controlled. And many witnesses to the Hessdalen lights have claimed they saw an actual object in these lights.

absolutely clear to me there is something of intelligence there.. when they hit them with a lazer the frequency of their flickering doubled.. that kind of thing can't just be happenstance ... these things are flicking in and out of phase with what we perceive as reality... tough thing to figure out when science is still "in the box" looking out... :winksmiley02:

sunflower 12-20-2009 02:39 PM

Personally I think they are UFO-related. And the inference of an underground UFO facility was mentioned in the U Tube info section.

Scientific researchers, however, do not hint at this. Their conclusions are based on direct verifiable observation eg spectral analysis.

derpif 12-20-2009 02:47 PM

Quote:

Personally I think they are UFO-related
To be honest, I think so too.

derpif 12-21-2009 10:39 AM

Hi,
I edited my post to embed the videos, maybe a few people more are going to watch now.
It is really worth the time.

Have a nice day you all.

Luminari 12-21-2009 11:32 AM

Excellent! thanks for posting these. :original:

trainedobserver 12-21-2009 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tone3jaguar (Post 205320)
Reminds me of the brown mountain lights in North Carolina

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSJb3QuBlTg

I was thinking the same thing this weekend.

12DnAHelix 12-22-2009 10:51 PM

Edited.

Personally, I'm still not convinced it's aliens; in light of our own technological developments.

http://www.ufohowto.com

CacklingMuse 12-23-2009 06:31 AM

http://www.vlf.it/hessdalen/hessdalen.htm
LUMINOUS PHENOMENA IN THE HESSDALEN VALLEY AND VLF EMISSIONS (*)
An analysis of several signals gathered
by Renato Romero (1) and Jader Monari (2)

"The following is an analysis of a number of samples taken from the various audio files gathered during the field investigations carried out in Hessdalen in August 2000 [1] in order to study any correlation between VLF emissions and the well-known light phenomenon. The recordings were made with a VLF receiver known as ELFO (Extremely Low Frequency Observatory [2]) created at the CNR Institute of Radio Astronomy. The correlation receiver operates from 100Hz up to 22KHz and exploits two 2x2m loop antennas."
..."The spectrograms do not indicate any anomalous phenomenon: all the signals analysed are commonly receivable while listening to Radio Nature in country areas not too far away from urban areas. If the monitoring is carried out with loop receivers (such as ELFO), disturbances may be sensed due to its sensitivity even a number of miles from the origin of the source. The electric network, thanks to its all-engulfing distribution pattern, creates a series of rings in which the magnetic signal is induced like in gigantic spirals. In order to escape from the influence of this magnetic field, it is often necessary to travel many miles from the presence of both high and mid -voltage (220V) power lines - something which is not possible at the Blue Box in Hessdalen where the ELFO is installed.

However, this leaves us with a qualitative comment to make on just how a valley which appears to be so distant from major sources of interference is in fact so polluted "from an electromagnetic point of view".